Chapter 1

Erica was hanging out with her siblings in the lab. Adam was upset because Bree took his epod. Emily noticed a boy enter the lab. She headed to her room.

Because of her unfinished bionic chip, she had her own separate room from her siblings as she glitches more than others and powers are uncontrollable.

Although, Erica doesn't know this. Donald has only told her that her powers glitch often and hard to control because of how young she is. Erica has the power of element manipulation with fire, ice, and electricity abilities. She also has heightened senses and a commando app like Chase.

Erica saw that the others hadn't noticed because they were too busy fighting.

After a minute, she heard her dad and new voices. But, she didn't dare come out of her room. She finally came out of her room when her dad and the two new people left.

Erica saw that her siblings were eating dinner. "Aww." She said. "Dad didn't feed me."

"You can have what's left of mine." Chase said.

"Thanks Chase." Erica said as she started to eat.

Out of her siblings, Erica liked Chase the best. He was always the nicest to her and willing to do whatever she asked. He also the most protective of her.

"Will you guys play with me?" Erica asked. I'm bored."

"Why not." Bree said. "There's nothing else better to do down here."

"Yay!" Erica said. She enjoyed playing with her siblings until she went to bed.

The next day, Erica felt quite lonely as her siblings had gone to school with Leo and her dad was doing things. So, she watched tv. Later that day, she heard her dad.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Erica!?" He called.

"Hi Daddy!" Erica said, coming out of her room.

"Hi sweetheart." Davenport greeted. "Where are you siblings?"

Erica was quiet. She didn't want to be the reason for them getting in trouble.

"Erica, tell me where they are." Davenport said.

"They went to school with that boy." Erica replied.

"Leo?" Davenport asked. 

"I guess." Erica said. "I don't know his name."

"That's Leo." Davenport explained. "He's my new stepson."

"Oh ok." Erica said.

"Please stay here while I go get them." Davenport said. "I'll be right back."

"Alright." Erica said. Davenport walked out of the lab and Erica went back to watching tv. But, it wasn't long before Adam, Bree, and Chase came into the lab.

"What was school like?" Erica asked. She has always dreamed of going to school.

"You told, didn't you?" Bree asked.

"I'm sorry. Dad made me tell." Erica said.

"Don't get mad at Erica."  Chase said. "It's not her fault."

"Why do you always defend her?"  Bree asked.

"She was only doing what Mr. Davenport asked her." Chase said.

"How was it?" Erica repeated.

"The school bell affected my my sensitive hearing all day." Chase replied.

"And the dog angering me." Adam added. "Plus, we got grounded for going to school."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Erica said.

"But, it was good otherwise." Bree said.

"Nice." Erica said. "Someone's coming up the elevator."

"It's probably Leo." Adam said.

"Erica get back in your room." Chase said.

"He already knows about you guys." Erica said. "Why can't he know about me?"

"Just go." Bree said.

Erica stomped to her room. She didn't think she liked Leo. She didn't have to hide as much before Leo moved in.