Chapter 11

"you're so fucking ignorant." I say scoffing. "look at your hip stupid." he says lightly laughing. I looked down at my hip to see my leg gushing blood. I stood there, In shock. I was just fucking shot. 

"that's what happens when you get mixed in with the wrong crowd. Heres a lesson to take note from, I guess trusting people is not the answer." Steph says holding Rios hand and walking over to Roman. 

"Steph, Rio. I trusted you guys." I muttered with tears forming in my eyes. "how long?" I added. "since the beginning." Rio states. All I could do was just shake my head. How was I so fucking stupid. I trusted the people that I thought I knew so well, But no. I was clearly wrong. 

The three ran off into the distance together. I was left there feeling defeated. Not forgetting I was shot in my hip. The other four came running up to me to check to see if I was okay. 

"she's in shock, and her pulse is weak." Matt says checking my pulse. He picked my up and starting running to the car to get to the nearest hospital. He placed me in the back seat and had everyone else sit with me to I don't literally die. 

Once we had all piled into the car, Matt took off trying to make our way out of the sketchy neighbourhood. My eyes started to get heavy and I could feel the pain staring to get more and more aching. 

My eyes started to close and I felt light. "hey hey! don't you dare close your eyes. Keep them open. Please!" Madi exclaimed. With the last bit of energy I had left in my body, I grabbed hold of her hand lightly. 

"listen, ill be okay. don't you worry." I say reassuring her before I dozed off into a deep sleep. 

Matt's POV: 

"shit shit shit!" I heard Madi exclaim from the backseat. "what the fuck happened?" I spat. "she passed out." she said concerned. "check her pulse and wrap something around her hip so slow down the bleeding." I said trying to obey the traffic laws.

 "Matt, her pulse is weak. Its still there but just excessively weak." Nick muttered. "we will be there in five minutes, Just keep her heart rate up by doing something." I exclaimed getting through traffic as fast a possible. 

We were nearly at the hospital when Nick said that her pulse is getting stronger. It made me sigh in relief knowing that she was ok but I was still so worried for her. 

FILLER CHAPTER LOLZ

THE ROMANTIC PLATONIC FLIRTING SHIT IS COMING SOON I PROMISE. 

REMEMBER TO EAT AND STAY HYDRATED. I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 

- Veronica <3