Chapter 7 "Bandsessions"

CHAPTER 7 Bandsessions

Cassia

They rays of sunshine, shining through the window woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Aileen’s not here anymore, so she’s awake already. It surprises me that she didn’t woke me up. She never leaves the room in the morning without pulling me out of bed.

I reached out for my phone, which should be on the bedside table but it wasn’t there.

What the hell is going on? A few minutes later I decided to go downstairs.

When I arrived in the living room, Aileen’s parents where sitting on the couch, both drinking coffee and talking about what they could do today. Patricia, my aunt, looked at me and smiled. “Goodmorning Cassia. If you’re looking for Aileen, she’s in the kitchen.”

“Goodmorning. Yeah, I was actually wondering why she’s already awake.” I gave her a sleepy smile and walked into the kitchen. When I saw who was sitting at the kitchen table, my heart stopped beating for a second.

“Hello Cassia.”, Harry said with his freaking sexy, raspy voice. I looked to Aileen, who was leaning against the kitchen shelf. She was smiling innocently. When I looked back to Harry, I remembered that stupid little me didn’t even think of changing into something normal, or at least of doing my hair. Fuck.

“Hey, uhm...I’ll be right back.” I turned around and when I left the kitchen, I started to run upstairs. Holy shit. What has Aileen done? Why is Harry sitting in the kitchen? And I don’t even know what time it is!

After I put my hair up in a bun, changed into a pair of shorts and a simple red top, I walked back to the kitchen.

“So, hello again.”, I said nervously. “Sorry but what are you doing here Harry?”
“It’s about that Twitter thing...”, he answered in the same nervous way, I did before. Awh, he was really worrying about that, how cute! Oh come on, my subconscious mind added, like he would already care about you. You only know him for 2 days.

“Don’t worry about that.”, I allayed him.

“But I am really sorry about that. When I tweeted the picture of you, I didn’t even think of what could happen. You got so much hate for no reason and I feel so horrible about that. I really want to make it up to you. Do you have time today?”

Is Harry Styles actually asking me to go on a date with me? Oh my god.

“I...I’m sorry but I’m busy today. Aileen and I are going to the bandsession at James’ house.”

“Oh...” I don’t know if I’m hallucinating or not but for a second Harry really looked dissapointed.

“I think James would be totally ok with Harry also coming over. What do you think about that Harry?”, Aileen added. It’s so obvious that she wants to set me and Harry up. Ugh.

“Sounds good. But please ask James first, I don’t want to come over without him knowing about it.” He is so modest and such a gentleman. Stop raving about him I admonished myself.

“I’m gonna text him but the thing is, I have no clue where my phone is. Last night I put it on the bedside table and now it’s gone.“

“Oh yeah, your phone.” Aileen took it out of her pocket. “When I woke up I wanted to know what time it was, so I looked at your phone and then I saw the message from Harry and I just HAD to text him that he should come over.” She gave me the cutest smile she could but that won’t change the fact that I’m actually really mad at her. What was she thinking when she read the message that Harry sent me? Or what was she thinking when she replied to it? I mean it’s still my decision whether I want to meet Harry or not. Tonight she’ll get to know my evil side.

James was even happy when I asked whether Harry could join our bandsession today, which surprised me. I guess they were close friends before Harry entered The X-Factor.

Before we went to James, I quickly changed my outfit to high waisted shorts and a pink blouse, with a cute bow.

xxx

We arrived at James’ house at 2pm. His house is really really huge and it looks super luxurious, which surprises me. I didn’t know that James’ parents were that rich. James hugged us all and guided us to his garage, where all of the instruments are.

Tristan and Brad were already there, so we could start talking about our songchoice immediately.