A broken heart

ReitUki

-Reita's P.O.V-
I closed my eyes tightly, tears streaming down my face as I cut my arm with the blade from a pair of scissors. I hate myself, wishing I could just die already. Still I can't believe Aoi left, no cheated on me with Uruha. It hurt so bad this pain in my chest never stopped.

Reita's P.O.V-
I closed my eyes tightly, tears streaming down my face as I be out on a minute" I replied to him.

Getting off the floor, cleaning up the blood with a wash cloth, then rinsing the blood off it in the sink. I then washed my arms, pulling a black hoodie over my arms and washing my face I exited the room.

When I walked out I was tackled with a hug from Ruki, who seemed to be very worried about me. I faked a smile, lying to him that showed everything was fine. He sighed, not believing I was telling him the truth.

Ruki was already changed into his pajamas which was a baggy top (my shirt -.-) and of course my shorts too.
"Ruki? Why are you wearing my clothes?" I chuckled while he looked down rubbing the back of his head embarrassed.

"Well.... You...see...(looks away)... I forgot to back my pajamas..." He mumbled quietly his cheeks bright red in embarrassment. Laughing at him caused him to get mad at me.
He then jumped on his bed snuggling into the blankets.

Thinking he was asleep, I removed the hoodie and my shirt revealing my cuts. I turned around quickly hearing a gasp from Ruki, who was staring at me with wide eyes from shock.

"Y-You cut yourself Reita..." Mumbled Ruki as he approached me. Looking down, I replied "Yeah..." Before I broke into tears. "Shh... Reita don't cry I'm here.." Said Ruki quickly as he hugged me tightly. (note: In this story Reita is shorter than Ruki)

While I cried into Ruki's chest, he held me close, whispering things to calm me, unlike Aoi has ever done to me.

As he held me I cried harder remembering the break up with Aoi.

"You're worthless Reita! I don't want to be around you any longer! Uruha is a better partner than you will ever be to me!" Yelled Aoi to me while slapping the crap out me, knocking me onto the floor.

Soon I blacked out, falling asleep in Ruki's arms.

-Ruki's P.O.V-
I couldn't believe that he cut himself. He seems so happy all the time but all this, he was faking, hurting deeply inside.

Once Reita cried himself to sleep. I laid him on the bed, then went and got the first aid kit bandaging his cuts. God I hope he doesn't have scars.

"Will you sleep with me tonight Ruki?" He asked me very quietly. I nodded and crawled into bed with him.

Wrapping my arms around his slim form, we both fell into a peaceful sleep.