𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 10 [𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎]

"...𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦.. 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵.."

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The place was quiet as the place was broken and shattered.

The black hair with yellow stripe boy stare at the ceiling.

His breathing was heavy as he touch his stomach.

His hand raise up to see the colour red as tears seems to fall on his eyes.

" I... Don't want to.. Die.. Alone.." He muttered as he felt hands wrapped around his neck.

His head fall onto something soft/hard but was warmed.

His hazy gaze felt onto the e/c eyes whose smile at them softly.

"... Who.. Are you?"

"... Your not alone.." They muttered to him as tears fall more for him.

He cried onto their chest as they both engulfed into the broken buildings.

With them hugging him warmly...

'I.. Guess its not so.. Bad..'

━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━

The sunlight reach the window as it reach to the person who groggily woke up.

His yellow eyes look around missing the warm he felt in his dream..

He sighed and stand up from his bed to wash up.

His gazed fell onto his mother who was drunkenly sleeping on the couch.

He sighed and went to the kitchen and grabbed some frozen food.

He glance at the time and sight again while walking outside the house.

'Maybe I would visit Baji-san..' He thought to himself as his eyed focused onto the surrounding.

'They seem happy..' He thought in awwed and envy with the family who were on picnic..

"Excuse me..!" Said a voice as he stopped on his walk and turn to see a familiar e/c eyes and familiar shade of h/c hair.

Their gaze were worried as he glance up/down at (boy/girl).

"Have you seen a girl with brown twin tails.. Hair?" They asked as he shook his head making them frowned a bit.

"Sorry for the trouble then.." They said smiling a bit sadly as they went off leaving the boy at dazed.

'Their.. Gaze.. Is so similar with my dream...' He thought to himself yet, shook it off as he continue on his walk.

'I am just over thinking'