All My Life

✿ 🍊 ✿

Pauline and Raven got their future planned out nicely. They will graduate together, both with flying colors—that they already did— and then they venture into what they really wanted for themselves career-wise. Pauline with her dream of starting her own business, while Raven is set to go into Law School to become an Attorney– two dream-driven individuals who are madly in love with each other like how their college friends would describe them.

And while securing their own goals, they would also pursue other plans like saving up for a house, getting married at a hill over looking the sunrise, making the house they built a home, adopting a dog or two, and maybe a baby—but that's their least priority.

However, all those plans are scratched the moment they knew they were pregnant a couple of months after graduation. With their lives being forcefully put to stop, how would the two of them create a way around their last stop coming in first? Would it be a small rearrangement of things? Or is everything they thought the future would be, be just a painting they would look back at all their lives?

✿ 🍊 ✿

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved

© baelfireblair, 2023

✿ ✿ ✿

note: although I know that this story isn't the first story I have even published in this platform, nor the first story I gave all my heart into— i hope it's the first one I complete, and would mark a start of a new (and hopefully, long) journey 🍒 please bear with me, my inconsistencies, and imperfections.

"Kung perfect ako edi sana ako na si mama mary." – Immanuel Kant