Season 1 - Part 2

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We continue our story with Tatsumaki flying in the air at great speeds while carrying Izuku in the psychokinetic bubble before landing in front of the Midoriya residence.

Izuku: Tatsu-?

Tatsumaki: Get inside.

She says, shoving her younger brother inside to be greeted by his mother and other sister.

Inko & Fubuki: IZUKU!! ARE YOU OKAY?!

They yelled, squeezing him tight with tears in their eyes.

Izuku: I'm fine! Please don't crush my spine!

He pleaded, convincing them to release him.

Izuku: But what are you two doing here?

Fubuki: Tatsu and I came to visit, but then she sensed that you were in danger.

Inko: I'm so glad you're safe!

Tatsumaki: What the hell were you thinking, Izuku!? Charging head on towards a villain!? You're quirkless! You could've gotten yourself killed!

Izuku: I couldn't just let him hurt Kacchan!

Tatsumaki: That Bakugou kid!? Are you kidding me!? Izuku, he's been bullying you for years! Why do you still consider him your friend!?

Izuku: W-Well, I . . . um . . . wait! That's not important right now!

He says, shaking his head.

Izuku: When I faced the villain, my quirk manifested!

He said, rendering the Midoriya women silent for a moment.

Inko: Are you sure, sweetie?

Izuku: Yes, just look!

He says, looking towards the sofa, extending his hand out and lifting it off the living room floor.

Fubuki: Izuku, that's . . . that's amazing! You really were just a late bloomer!

She said, pulling Izuku into a tight hug.

Izuku: Fubu, please stop!

Fubuki: I can't! I'm just so happy for you! Now you can become a hero like you always dreamed of!

Tatsumaki: A hero? You serious right now, Fubuki?

The short esper asked as everyone looks at her confused.

Tatsumaki: Even if Izuku has a quirk, the hero academies' entrance exams are ten months away.

Izuku: What does that matter?

Tatsumaki: Because you won't have time to get the hang of your quirk, Izuku! All the examinees will have years of experience with their quirks! You won't be able to keep up!

Izuku: That's not true, Tatsu! I'll just work even harder than everyone else!

Tatsumaki: What good is it to work hard when you end up failing anyway!

Izuku: Tatsu . . . you know I always wanted to be a hero . . .

Tatsumaki: Just dream of something else, Izuku! You can't become a hero!

Fubuki: Tatsu!

Inko: Tatsumaki Midoriya! Don't you dare think you can take that tone with your brother just because your father's at work!!

Tatsumaki: It's the truth! Izuku won't make it in the world of heroes!

Izuku: All Might doesn't believe that!