Chapter six

3rd pov:

3rd pov:

It's been three days since wakana returned to her mother. She has slept a whole day in order to recover and process the things that had happened.

Karen,wakana's mother, for once stopped drinking alcohol and felt utter worry for the child she once had carried in her womb.

A little light has returned in the woman's eyes without any reason but Karen didn't mind. She felt worry but somewhat happy to have her baby back.

Well wakana obviously wasn't even a baby anymore -much less acting like a child, but for Karen it was what made her feel euphoric.

Two days prior and wakana starten going back to her usual routine from back when she was 3 or rather 4 years old.

She vacuumed the house, did the dishes, made the beds,cooked food, went shopping for food and wakana even repaired Karen's old car wich didn't work anymore.

Things returned to normal for wakana just without her dad,James,Emma or Izana around. But maybe it was meant as punishment from the gods or karma itself?

Wakana didn't know and wouldn't care because today she wanted to do something for herself. Of course she priory took care of the housework but after that she would have to eventually ask her mother to go out.

And that was the original plan... but ... Karen had enough of wakana doing everything else but being a child, so as the - trying to be - good mother she was Karen told her of.

"Wakana Sano,stop taking care of me and start doing something for yourself." Karen spoke once she spotted wakana about to grab the first plate in the sink.

She had a stern look on her face as wakana ,obedient as she was, listened to her mother's request and got of the chair

She had a stern look on her face as wakana ,obedient as she was, listened to her mother's request and got of the chair."Then may I go outside?" Wakana asked once she was down from the chair,Karen noting that wakana hadn't grown a lot.