Homework

TW: Yelling, shouting, HOMEWORK, Draco yelling at you.

(Don't know if it was necessary to even add those)

You and Draco fighting over homework be like:

"Don't you ever dare, Draco!" You said, yelling and pinching his arm.

"Come on?? We are just having fun alright? We didn't even have enough time to spend time with each other since last week!" He complained.

"Well? It's not my fault that Professor Mcgonnagall gave us many homework! You're the one who started all!" You yelled.

"Are we even fighting over not hanging out or homework?!" He questioned, yelling.

"Homework! Because, we are already having a DADA homework due tomorrow! And, you're not even helping an inch! Just helping me to NOT FOCUS." You said, shouting a little loud.

"You're gonna make my ears bleed!" He complained.

"I would care less! Now, let me do this homework then we'll hang out!"

"Hang out? HANG OUT? After doing your homework!? You'll finish after a DAY!" He complained once again.

"So? You have a problem?" You asked.

"Yeah! A very BIG problem!" He went closer to you, though not touching your face.

"Okay! So, you go back to your dorm and make out with Parkinson!"

"I don't even like that pug faced bitch!" He yelled in your ear.

"Now I'm starting to think YOU'RE the one who'll make my ears bleed!"

"And now I wouldn't care less."

"Don't steal my line." You warned.

"Don't steal the first thing that went out of my mouth after you yelled."

"Oh yeah? You think I stole it? Well, you just stole all the time I had to spend on this HOMEWORK!"

"Fine! I'll leave then!" He backed away.

"Remember we're only joking okay!?" You reminded.

"YEAH RIGHT!" He said before slamming the door.