Snowball Fight Between A Malfoy And A Y/LN

Pairing: You And Draco 

Summary: Y/N was bored so she decided to go and have some fun in the snow with Draco but they ended up throwing snowballs at each other. Will they go back to their childhoods? Find it out.

TW: None (well- probably cuteness) 

"It's snowing outside.." you looked out on the window. You were watching the snowflakes drop as some lands on the window screen.

You then saw Draco running away from something which made you quite confused.

You immediately ran out the door and came to ask what happened to Draco.

"Crabbe! Goyle! What happened to Draco?" You asked his goons, pointing to Draco who was panting.

"Well.. Someone invisible threw snowballs at him and, he seemed pretty scared annoyed about it." Crabbe said, turning to Draco who was death glaring him.

"Hm.. Why don't you two leave and I'll handle him?" You suggested which made them two nod.

The two finally left which means you were alone with Draco, in the snow.

"Why'd you even bother to know how I am." Draco brushed off some snow on his sleeve which made you chuckle.

"Invisible, Hm? Well, this time, it won't be invisible." You smirked then took some snow from the ground.

"Oh Merlin, don't even think about it!" Draco protects himself as he uses his arms as shields.

"Maybe.. NOT!" You then threw it at his face which made him quite furious.

"Oh two can play that game!" Draco yelled, whilst grabbing a huge amount of snow with two of his hands, shaping it as a circle and started throwing it on your arms.

"No way!" You started running away, grabbing much snow on the ground as you can as Draco chased after you, throwing snowballs.

You then shaped one of the snow into a heart and kissed it.

"Don't you dare throw that masterpiece!" He shouted.

"Too bad." You threw it exactly on his chest.

"Shit! It was the heart you perfectly made. Well, it's not time for that now, right?" He grinned, forming a huge sphere with the snow.

"Don't you dare throw me that huge sphere-" You were cut off by Draco throwing it to you which made you fall.

"Ouch! That was painful, okay?" You dramatically squealed in pain.

"I should be saying that." He laughs as he lays down next to you.

You both turned to each other, smiling.

"This was the best day ever." You said.

"I have to admit, it is. But not the invisible person throwing it at me."