Chapter 10 : ( tears of love)

Let's get started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Daniel side:

He was working in office while Ellie was sitting near him or should I say glaring at him. After that incident he didn't talk anything to her. She was in a very angry mood back then so he just say ' let's talk about it' and then he didn't went to her...

She is getting irritated as hell by seeing him like this. She know he is aware of her anger. But beast is in the mood to tease. Beauty is gonna burn him in her hyper. She is staring at him.

"What?" He asked with a casual expression. "Ur hell" she replied yellingly.

"I am not a Lucifer to have my own hell". He know her mind but he is just testing her. "Yes u aren't a Lucifer but a asshole"....

He shouted ' what '. He didn't expected such a kind of response. Oh god he just wake a lioness.

"U just call me a slut right?" She asked and looked away. He looked at her but wasn't able to see her face. "Why not ofcourse I am" her words choked.

"A complete whore!" She announced. He was about to speak but she show him his hand. "Let me..' she whispered.

'I know before saw u I was a slut! A complete used one. Every one used. Each one claimed their part on me. Used me has" she said and laughed at last.

His eyes filled with tears recalling the past. The worse nightmare which they wished go be cleaned off...

"Love, sorry" he meowed. But no use. "No u are right! But one thing I only let u thrust in me" she smiled feeling satisfaction.

"Baby love, I know it's past but pls just leave it. I know I am sorry. U just beared a lot now Don't cry." He said lowering his head a bit while feeling guilty.

"No, I am not a cry baby but a weakest one. Who doesn't know what is good touch and bad. Who is used by so many lusty gazes." Her eyes teared up.

"Love, shut up! " He sternly pronounced the words. "U are a princess who has a prince himself as a son. " His words hold determination.

"But still Iam impure" she said and fall down on the coach. He get up and hold her close to heart. He know she suffered a lot. She almost sell her for her family's peace.

Each and every night she will go with new men for satisfying their lust .But not as a slut. But as a women who will take care of a family. She didn't let any men to thrust her or to kiss her.

She used many and more tricks to save her body and successfully everything gave a good result and she saved her dignity. But her mom thought her as a girl, who will do anything for her family.

She thought that Ellie sell her body but she don't know about her tricks and all.

"I love u, pls don't let me go. I promise I will not let anyone touch me" Ellie said innocently.