Changer1

She is black clean  skin and nice it. Her is name abby and she has one kid a little girl they live into cookie river. Her come to basic school and I like her nice boobs and ass with nice black hair. She not big pumps and m side and
High she feet too. I little famer plants things but the sun 🔆 so hot made the yellow grassroots and hard to plant times or maybe long time. We talk of long time like friend and all see her but know call to her so good. All like her but they not clean boy and nice guys. Her boobs nice and tips nice& skine black with lips. Her stink skin color and so sexy and we walk on bash side some time I want it too. She is hard on her job now to her kid and nice one too. Her lip so sweet to kiss and boobs nice next we go on candlelight dinner side bash and going walk on bash to by they safe start kiss up and made love with sex and she big cocky into pussy so good ride off. She said I love it & we do it more time. She take her home now at the door way kiss her good night my bady see next day. She put on sexy underwear easy and take off next on famer go back way put akee tree and fuck her good.

She has a little girl before  talk to me and more sexy body.     I come end this part now and hope you guys love it now.