𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲ᩚ𝗿 !!

𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝘼 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙉

\/\/\/

𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏

\/\/\/

Archie and Ms. Grundy on the side of the Sweetwater River laying on a picnic blanket kissing.

\/\/\/

Ruby and Rose in a booth at Pop's laughing together while they drink their milkshakes.

\/\/\/

𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂

\/\/\/

𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙎 𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙈𝙎

\/\/\/

Kevin and Moose find the body of Jason Blossom with a bullet hole in his head at Sweetwater River.

"Oh, my God." Kevin says.

\/\/\/

Every corpse has a tale to tell, and this one has the touch of evil - Curdle

\/\/\/

Alice kneels down beside Jason's body as it was displayed in the morgue.

\/\/\/

"Archie, a kid is dead." Jughead says. "I saw you guys."

Jughead and Archie were in front of the Andrews' house.

\/\/\/

Archie and Ms. Grundy made out in the car while it was raining.

\/\/\/

"How you feel about me?," Archie asks. "Is it real?"

Archie talking to Ms. Grundy.

\/\/\/

Archie and Betty standing outside in front of the Cooper house.

"I'm asking you right now if you love me." Betty says crying.

\/\/\/

Archie outside on his porch strumming his guitar with his dad, Fred Andrews.

"Who are you lying to?"

\/\/\/

"Do you like Archie Andrews?" Ruby asks surprised at her sister.

Rose looks down embarrassed.

\/\/\/

"I'm Breakfast at Tiffany's, but this place is strictly In Cold Blood." Veronica says as she stands in front of Betty and Archie at Pop's.

\/\/\/

Josie singing and dancing.

\/\/\/

Betty holding a gun in her hand in a car with Veronica and Rose.

\/\/\/

"This should be fun." Cheryl says as she watched the bottle spin in between Betty and Veronica but claims it was Veronica.

\/\/\/

"Don't touch my brother, Mantle!" Rose warns pointing a finger at him.

\/\/\/

"Did you and Donnie Darko kill him together?" Reggie says as Archie stands in front of Jughead defending him.

Archie pushes Reggie back.

\/\/\/

"Nothing this bad was ever supposed to happen here." Betty says as she stands in front of Jughead.

\/\/\/

Penelope Blossom smacking Alice Cooper in the face.

\/\/\/

"Maybe there's another side to the story." Josie McCoy says in a booth at Pop's.

\/\/\/

"There's a possibility Jason's murderer will soon be in this room." Penelope says.

\/\/\/

"This whole car's a crime scene." Jughead says.

\/\/\/

"No fingerprints." Kevin says to Betty.

\/\/\/

"Everything is falling apart, but at least I have my sister and brother!" Rose says as she sits in a booth at Pop's with her brother and twin sister.

Ruby and Jughead laughs at their 'funny' sister.

\/\/\/

"You're a little more dangerous than you look." Veronica says as she and Archie are in a closet Veronica playing with his tye.

\/\/\/

Rose kissed back as if she will never see him again.

\/\/\/

🇷‌🇮‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇩‌🇦‌🇱‌🇪‌

...............

very fun to write :)