Ew dad ,you wierdo!

~ ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

This was not proof read or edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A shrill cry echoed through the dark room , footsteps creaked on every step of the stairs ,the bedroom door handle turned painfully slow .

A figure with a mop of raven hair stuck his head around the door and watched with wide eyes as his father hit his mother all around her body repeatedly.

A tear rolled down his face as he stood helplessly by the door , hoping and praying that his father would get tired and leave his mother alone .

All of a sudden ,the father seized all movement and turned his head towards the door with a sinister glint in his eyes ,he smirked at the ravennette and walked briskly towards him.

The ravennette knew he should run away but he was paralyzed by fear ,his father dragged him into the room and shoved him harshly unto a chair by the desk ,the ravennette was still staring at his mother's almost lifeless body so he didn't notice that his hands were being bound by a rope which his father got from God knows where.

The ravennette's father then went downstairs and the ravennette was left alone with half dead mother and his thoughts,the tears were falling freely know as he thought of all the beatings his mother had endured on her own .

The floorboards creaked as the ravennette's father reappeared with his hands hidden behind him and a wide joker like grin on his face .

"Sit tight my son ,I'll put on a jolly good show for you" The ravennette visibly tensed as he wondered what his father meant by that ,his father began walking towards his mother who was still passed out on the floor

" JEON JUNGKOOK ! GET THE FUCK UP ! THIS ISN'T YOUR DADDY'S HOUSE WHERE YOU CAN SLEEP TILL KINGDOM FUCKING COMES ! THIS IS PRISON SO GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I DECK YOUR FUCKING GUTS!"

Jungkook jolted awake at the sound of the prison warden's annoying voice and groaned inwardly as he stood up and made his way out of his cell to get in line with the other inmates.

"I LET YOU OFF THIS TIME JEON,I WON'T BE SO NICE NEXT TIME " The warden practically spat into his face which he kept blank and stoic. " ALRIGHT MEN ,SINCE JEON FINALLY DECIDED TO GET OUT OF LALA LAND ,YOU CAN NOW GET YOUR ASSES TO THE BATHROOMS, YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO GET RID OF YOUR STINKY SELVES, NOW GO YOU SMELLY MONKEYS !!!!" Everyone dashed to the bathrooms except Jungkook,who walked like he owned the place "MOVE YOUR GOD-DAMN ASS JEON,WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY !!" The warden screamed from behind him which he ignored and continued his lazy walk .

✧✧✧✧✧✧

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Kim Taehyung! Watch your language young man "

Taehyung scoffed loudly " I'm not getting married to Choi fucking Minho !" Kim Daewoo, Taehyung's father frowned "why not?"

"Because I'm not inlove with Choi fucking Minho!" Taehyung snapped at his father who was silent for a few seconds "I don't care,you're getting married to him,that's final !"

"Dad seriously this better be a fucking joke,I'm not getting married to him!I don't want to!" Daewoo rose up from his seat and slammed his fists on the table "it's not about what you want ,I don't care what you want ,this marriage is happening whether you like it or not!"

"You can't do this to me dad ! You can't! " Taehyung bellowed ,his fists clenched and his nostrils flaring in anger "oh but that's where you are wrong taehyung,I can do this to you and I will!"

"Fuck you dad !"

"Same to you son!"

"Ew dad ,you wierdo !"

 ⁠۝  ⁠۝ ͒⁠ 

I'm confused,I wanna die (⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻