Sad sunshine

A/n: This chapter is a collab with TheDelilahLyrics .

//

Jesper walked into the living room to see his sunshine boyfriend, Wylan Van Eck, looking like a sad couch potato.

Jesper sat down next to Wylan and simply pulled him into a hug. He tried not to say anything to stop the random bolts of energy that went through his body due to his ADHD.

"Whats wrong merchling?" Jesper asked, kisses Wylan's head as gently as he could. He was worried about him and it was slightly hard staying calm instead of being the hyper goofball.

"Just feeling down, that's all" Wylan replied, drawing shapes on Jesper's arms with his fingertips.

"I've got the day off so we can lay in bed all day and cuddle?" Jesper suggested. Wylan looked up at him and gave him a small peck before retreaving to tracing shapes on his lover's arm.

"That would be great but can you lay still that long?" Wylan only half joked, knowing Jesper does have trouble with energy.

"Anything for you sunshine" Jesper smiled into his hair and picked Wylan up, bridal style. "Now let's go cuddle" Jesper smiled, making Wylan giggle ever so slightly.

Jesper then brought his boyfriend upstairs and placed him on the bed with care. Wylan stayed sat up until Jesper layed down and got in the covers, inviting Wylan in.

Wylan accepted the invite and layed on his chest, closing his eyes as Jesper's fingers found their way to Wylan's head.

The whole day was spent talking and Jesper getting his hands under Wylan's shirt so he could caress his back.

Their little cuddles did almost get interrupted when Jesper wouldn't hold his energy or excitement in. He did try his best and Wylan knew that, it made him feel nice knowing his boyfriend tried to be calm for him.

As for Jesper, he was struggling but was more worried about Wylan. He didn't know why he was sad but all he wanted was to stay close to him.

The end.