Harry sings to Everyone

(Set in the Goblet of fire era also Hermione left ron cause she was tired of him also Snape is Harry's Secret Adopted Father...Voldymort is DEADER THEN A DOORKNOB)

Harry's pov
I was with Hermione sitting by the lake listening to music when Hermione said "Harry why dont you sing for everyone about your life?" I thought about it then smirked and kissed her then said "thats the best idea ever Mia" she blushed then said "why did you kiss me harry?" I said "cause ive wanted to since we met but Ron called 'dibs' on you" she looked appalled then said "im not an object" i said "i know mia" Hermione and I stood up then we went to Dad's Room with the invisibility cloak then knocked on the door.

Snape's pov
I was in my room making potions for harry to get through this time cause i know he wont make it without help when i heard a knock at my door so i put my potions on a stalling spell then i walked over to the door and opened it and saw no one then i thought 'harry is under the cloak' so i backed up and let him hin then he said softly 'we are in dad' so i shut the door and said "Muffliato" then turned around as Harry took the cloak off and said "Mia and i were thinking maybe i could sing to everyone about my life" i thought it over and nodded then said "but dont expose me you know Dumbaledor"

Harry's pov
I nodded to my dad then said "alright dad" then Hermione said "ill sing after you Harry" i said "sounds great Mia" Dad "alright well its lunch time so lets go" we nodded then Mia and i got under the cloak and we left with dad then hid behind the door of the great hall and gave dad the cloak to hold onto and Mia waved her wand and our outfits changed.

Harry's povI nodded to my dad then said "alright dad" then Hermione said "ill sing after you Harry" i said "sounds great Mia" Dad "alright well its lunch time so lets go" we nodded then Mia and i got under the cloak and we left with dad then hid b...

Then we walked into the great hall and everyone gasped then we walked onto the stage and Snape said "yes Mr.Potter&Ms.Granger?" I said "Wed like to sing for everyone including our guest to welcome them" snape nodded then i said "ill be singing first since Hermione doesnt care if i do or not" mia "nope you can go first harry" mia went to snape and stood next too him while i looked at the crowed and waved my wand and the music started but i said "this song is to Ronald weasly" i started singing.

"True Friends"

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you
Don't you know, don't you know
True friends stab you in the front?

It's funny how things work out
Such a bitter irony
Like a kick right to the teeth
It fell apart right from the start
But I couldn't even see the forest for the trees
(I'm afraid you asked for this)

You've got a lot of nerve, but not a lot of spine
You made your bed when you worried about mine
This ends now

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you
Don't you know, don't you know
True friends stab you in the front?
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
You broke my heart & there's nothing you can do
And now you know, now you know
True friends stab you in the front