𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 ⇨ 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞.

"2 a.m you know it's late, and you know just what to say, but i won't get in all my feelings cause i crave you. more than i really should. you feel me in places he ain't never been. it's been you on my mind. oh, baby. wont you come inside? stay with me as i ride. (telling me it's way too much) i can see us in your eyes. soul to soul, we intertwined."

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ⇨ 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐧.

"you called me again, drunk in your benz, driving home under the influence. you scared me to death, but i'm wasting my breath, cause you only listen to your fu-. i don't relate to you. (no i don't) i don't relate to you, no. cause i'd never treat me this shitty. you make me hate this city."

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 ⇨ 𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬.

"i am the one you denied, brushed off every time i tried, but i'm alright. i'm able to swallow my pride and push all the bullshit to the side, if you're ready to ride. i'm down for a one night stand, i'll accept it any way that i can cause i ain't your man. i'll try for whatever it's worth, just remember who played who first, yeah, yeah."

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 ⇨ 𝐣𝐨𝐞.

"i wish that i could take a journey through your mind, ah, alright, and find emotions that you always tried to hide, babe. i do believe that there's a love you wanna share, oh, oh-oh. i'll take good care of you, lady, have no fear. so, i wanna know."

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 ⇨ 𝐭.𝐢. , 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐛.𝐨.𝐛, & 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫.

"she would always turn heads when she'd fall through. she would always make moves how a boss do, and she never gave any nigga time of day, but she the chick all the niggas tried to talk to; but when it came to me, she had a thing for me. when we kick it she roll up the weed for me,and we'd both cut class post up in the cut steady."

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎 (𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑.𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐃) ⇨ 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥.

"cause you're doing what you're doing, just to get to where you're going. and I see it baby, and too many others gone ask. to say I do, but I knew, the girl with the tattoo, yeah. oh yeah, i knew the girl with the tattoo. i used to know."

𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 (𝐏𝐓. 𝟐) ⇨ 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐬, & 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢.

" i had a girl that would a died for me. (died for me) didn't appreciate her, so i made her cry for me. (cry for me) every night she had tears in her eyes for me. (eyes for me) caught a case, shorty took the whole ride for me. (ride for me) at first, we were friends, then became lovers. you was more than my girl, we was like brothers. all night, we would play fight under covers. now you gone."

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⇨ 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

"here we are together, and everything between us is good. i'm riding this cloud, baby. ready to fly, but before i take another step, would you catch me if i fall for you? cause i'm falling. i'm falling, i'm falling."

𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⇨ 𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐣.

"instead i walk around like i'm a king, and having you ain't nothing but a thing. i even stopped telling you the lovin' was good. too busy frontin' in the hood. baby girl, hold me tight don't ever let go. i'ma do it real gentle baby, nice and slow. one more chance baby and don't say no, cause i got another side to show."

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ⇨ 𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 & 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢.

"tell your daddy stop his hatin', cause i be wearin' braids and, rockin' jerseys daily. that don't mean i'm thuggin', though. he don't want me with you, but i ain't trynna hear it, though. (not trynna hear it, though.)"

𝐄𝐗 ⇨ 𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞

𝐄𝐗 ⇨ 𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞.

"we went from 2 AM calls to zero communication, yeah. we spent too long in heaven that, we felt the elevation. just cause it's different and we're not the same, doesn't mean things have to change. i got no trouble with my pride; got trouble cutting ties. i don't wanna be your ex. we way too good at being friends. can we still hangout? on the low, get wild? i don't wanna be your, i don't wanna be your. hit ya girl up with a text. when you're alone and feeling stressed. i don't gotta be in love with you to love you. i don't wanna be your, so don't treat me like your ex."

ꨄꨄꨄ

-(credit to -CAASHMONEYNAE for the layout idea!)