!Oneshot!

Contents: Cater Diamond x Reader
Type: One-Shot !
"Smile for the Camera!

Loading...

"WHATTT??" You yell at the ginger haired boy, Cater

"WHATTT??"
You yell at the ginger haired boy, Cater. Abruptly standing up from your seat in the cafeteria, you belonged to the dorm Heartslabyul. You were always told to follow the rules by the Queen of Hearts, and if you didn't, it would be a severe punishment by housewarden Riddle Rosehearts. You just suddenly yelled when your Heartslabyul students were gossiping, and Cater just told you a very shocking secret.
"You know that Leona Kingscholar is actually a softie?"
The ginger haired boy whispered to you, which made you stood up just now. The whole cafeteria went silent and all the other students were staring at the Heartslabyul table. You quickly cover your mouth with your hands and curse under your breath.
"My apologies!" You say and quietly sit back down.
The hush over the crowd suddenly disappeared and the other dorm students went to their usual talking.
"Jeeez Y/N! You didn't need to yell about it. You're lucky that Leona isn't here. You would've been dead." Cater says sighing as you sit back down and eat your food.
"Sorry, I just got taken back from that..." you say giving him a weary smile, looking down at your food and not looking at Cater.
"That is a bit surprising though..." the first year Deuce states. "I never would've taken him for a softie. Jack always says that he's tough and always annoyed."
"That's not really the case! Ruggie told me that he turns soft for his cousin Cheka." Cater exclaims with a toothy grin.

(2nd person POV)

Cater keeps scrolling through looking for more gossips to tell. While he's scrolling he starts to constantly glance at Y/N when she's not looking. You notice and start to heat up. You quickly look down and try to finish your food, however you can't with Cater's emerald eyes peering through you.
"Hey! We should all take a selfie with my phone!" Cater says with his face lighting up with a smile.
Everyone agrees to it and you all get into the screen, smiling, making silly faces, and weird sighs with your hands. You put a smile on your face and put your hands up into a heart. Cater snaps the photo and looks at it
"Hey Y/N Chan! Your face looks so beautiful with the lighting!" The boy says showing you the photo, and you can only blush in response.
The first years, Ace and Deuce throws on a shocked expression at what Cater says to you. Trey and Riddle could only sigh in response.
"Hey! Don't post that!!-" You say trying to reach his phone to prevent him from clicking the button. Cater only puts his arm up higher and after trying, you gave up and sighed.
"This post will definitely get a lot of likes!" Cater says posting the photo along with a bunch of hashtags.

After lunch. The students dismissed themselves at the sound of the bell and you rush out of there as quickly as you could to avoid Cater teasing you any further. Walking up to your locker, you grab your next book for your class. Closing your locker, reveals your friend Riddle.
"Greetings Y/N, are you going to Alchemy next?" The red haired boy asks you as he starts walking with you down the hallways.
"Yeah, are you going to flight?" You ask the boy, and he nods in response.
You and Riddle have been good friends since toi two enrolled at Night Raven College. You two were like brother and sister, but complete opposite. As you two were chatting along, you said your goodbyes and entered into your classes. You set your stuff down next to your neighbor, Trey.
"Hey Y/N, I can already tell Professor Crewel isn't in a good mood..." He says with a nervous smile as he glances at the Professor, already disciplining a student for breaking a glass beaker.
"I feel like he gets too angry over every little things..." You reply getting your lab coat on and goggles, sitting down with your other classmates.
"Hey Y/N!" Cater says suddenly coming in the doors, 20 seconds after the bell. Crewel turns his attention to the green eyed boy and makes his way to him.
"You are late! Get your coat on and you will have a punishment!" Crewel says, slapping his baton on his hand. Cater can only sigh in response and quickly gets on his lab coat and goggles. Then taking a seat at your table with only a missing seat next to Cater.
"Is Leona skipping classes again?..." You say to Cater, looking at the empty seat.
"Probably, he's at the garden napping...alchemy is a snorefest overall..." The Ginger says secretly taking out his phone while Professor Crewel went over the rules of his lesson today.
"Okay my pups! Now, get to work unless it's a punishment!" Crewel says waving his baton. You and Trey start getting the supplies to the potion for today's grade. Cater got the beakers and water.

As you were mixing in the ingredients for the potion as Trey stirred, you could only see Cater giving you a smile the whole time while you had your concentrated face on. You stared into his mesmerizing eyes for a second, then suddenly look back down with your face starting to burn up.
"Y/N? Are you alright? Your face is burning up.." Trey says looking at your red face. Your eyes suddenly widen slightly and start to stutter on your words.
"I- yeah! Im Fine! It's just getting a bit hot..." you lie, and start stirring with Trey to start the magic. The bubbles started to rise and created a huge aroma in the air. Crewel looked at your guys pot and was surprised on how fast you guys made the potion.
"Good job my pups!" Crewel says with a smile and starts putting their grade in. You all laughed and smiled at eachother at your teamwork. You guys took off your lab coat and goggles and sat back down at the tables to wait for the others to finish up.
"That's an easy A for us!" Cater says happily and whips out his phone to check the grade. You could only flush at Cater's actions. Leaving Trey to start snickering at slipping away to talk with Professor Crewel. You and Cater were left alone, and your heart started to race. You wanted to confess on how much you admired him, but it was so hard for you since you were a sophomore, and he was a junior. It was sad for you to know that he was going off to the other campus after he finishes off his junior year. As those thoughts ran through your head, your eyes start to tear up. Cater quickly saw that and his eyes start to widen.
"Y/N-Chan?! Are you okay?" The Ginger says with a nervous tone in his voice. You quickly wipe away your tears and give him a weak smile.
"Yeah...im fine..." you say and put your head looking at he ground with a sad look in your eyes.
"Hey, don't be sad. Here let's take a selfie together! That'll cheer you up! You love to take selfies!" Cater says suddenly and whips out his phone and opens Magicam. Your face lights up and smile at his response. You sit next to him and wait for him to take out the camera. He opens up the screen and reveals you two in the screen. He brings his arm up and angles the camera just right to get your and his best angle.
"Alright Y/N! Smile for the camera!" Cater says happily. You put a smile on your face and put up a peace sign. Suddenly, Cater pulls you into his chest and kisses your forehead as he snaps the picture. Your face starts to burn up quickly into a bright red color.
"W-What was that for?!" You ask Cater, sputtering out the words at the same time as Cater gives you a sly smile. The students around you give you and Cater a shocked face and froze
"I've liked you for a while Y/N, do you want to be my significant other?" Cater asks you, bringing your hands up with his. You freeze and blush even harder.
"Yes of course Cater!" You say and your face lights up and hug him tightly. He's taken back by your action, but only chuckles and hugs you back, with the other students cheering and whistling. Crewel starting to get angry and suddenly yells at the others.
"Get to work pups!

Authors Note: Wheew, first story done! Hopefully you enjoyed that One-Shot. 😅 btw the requests are open for anything! That was my first time writing one and I honestly an satisfied. Please start sending in requests!!