Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"When is it? The day of mating I mean..." Shiro asks with a yawn.

"In four months. But for now I am tired, and I want to sleep with you." I say as I pick Shiro up.

He looks up at me as I carried him from the music room to our bedroom.

Our...

It feels like a good kind of weird saying that.

I smile as he snuggles close to my neck.

I sigh contently as I lay us both down on the bed and cuddle with him.

"I love you..." I say as I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Vladi..." He say as he falls asleep.

Soon I wake up deciding that I was going to tell the whole vampire society about Shiro being my mate.

"Shiro." I whisper to my little love as I shake him awake.

"Hmm??" He asked opening his eyes that were filled with contentment.

"I am going to tell the council about us. I do not know if they will except us but they will have to, because a month or two after that it will be the day of mating." I say.

Shiro smiled softly, sighing as I pet his hair.

I stand him up and helped him put the metal skirt back on.

After getting it on I mentally tell Dustyn, my event planner, to call every city mayor and tell them I have my mate and consort, while walking into our kitchen.

'Yes prince Vladimir.' He replies.

'Tell them that we will be at the grandiose ballroom in New Orleans, Louisiana.'

'Would you like me to tell your family first?'

'Very well. Now go and get this done as soon as possible.'

'Yes sir.' He says before I cut the link.

"What do you want to eat??" I ask Shiro.

"Um... do you know how to make Buta no Shōgayaki...?"

"What is that??" I ask.

"Ginger pork..."

"No..."

"Sushi?? Curry?? Kanpachi with Spicy Ponzu??"

"Shiro, I barely know how cook... let alone Japanese dishes."

Shiro smiled and giggled, "I was kidding Vladi... one day for dinner, let me give you a taste of Japan."

'Oh dear lord all I want is a taste of you... soon my love you will be writhing under me... very soon...'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Weeks later I was informed by Dustyn that everyone was told and invited to the unveiling of my beautiful mate.

"Shiro get ready. Today you will be officially announced as my mate and consort." I say proudly as I put on my best suit.

"Ok Vladi... what would you like me to wear...??"

"One of your kimonos." I say.

Shiro beams happily as he walked towards me.

"My stuff is here?? Oh my gosh I thought it was discarded..." He said as he got on the tips of his toes to kiss me.

"Thank you Vladi... I love you..." He whispered, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Your welcome beautiful. I love you too." I whisper back, my lips ghosting over his. "They are in the closet..." I smile after he moves away.