Chapter 1- Revolutionary

forgot to give you your personality

Zesty

3rd Person Pov

Football, also called association football or soccer, is a game involving two teams of 11 players who try to maneuver the ball into the other team's goal without using their hands or arms. The team that scores more goals wins.

Unless, you're a Striker that is.

"It feels better losing 3-4, scoring a hat-trick than winning 1-0 and getting an assist off it."

"I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am."

Some quotes of famous strikers. This is the world to them, they probably won't ever pass to anyone!

Location: Japan, Hokkaido

Pop Idol: Ai Hoshino(Mwehehe

(Mwehehe...)

You: Even when you're an Idol, you still took initiative to learn about football.

Ai: Of course! It's an Idol's job to stay relevant and also cause I love you! Naturally of course and not a lie.

You: Oh~ Anyways, what made you come all the way over from your job, miss I skip school to pursue my dreams as an idol.

Ai: I came to give you this, of course~

Ai gives Y/N a letter from the JFU as he opens it to read its contents.

You have been selected to become a Professional Football Player.
Project: Blue Lock
Location: JFU Building
Notice: Wear your school uniform

You: Blue Lock, you know 'em?

Ai: Unfortunately, no, but it sounds fun, you should enter! You weren't acknoledged in France yet, so this is a good opportunity to make people know your name!

You: I guess you're right. Alright then, I'll join.

Ai: Hehe, make sure to message me, otherwise I'll break up with you~

You: You wouldn't

Ai: Would I?~

Y/N raised an eyebrow

Ai: You're right, I wouldn't. Still, message or call me!

You: Fine~

Time skip

Standing in front of a door that would lead to an auditorium, Y/N contemplated his life choices for a second. On one note, he could just walk back home and forget this. Upon entering, exhaling at drawing their attention already, Y/N silently made his way to a unused corner. Amongst the chatter in the room, he could hear some distinct muttering.