Prologue

(y/n) POV

"Alright it's three in the morning and while my magic circuits aren't at full power...I wouldn't risk attempting this when my Aunt is awake! She'd kick my ass for sure." I said as I drew my summoning circle, "Let's see I need a catalyst right? Well Aunt Anna has that cool metal horn on the mantle! It looks old and important so maybe that'll work!" I said as I ran to grab the horn, "What are you doing up, young man?" Aunt Anna said as she turned on the light.

" I said as I drew my summoning circle, "Let's see I need a catalyst right? Well Aunt Anna has that cool metal horn on the mantle! It looks old and important so maybe that'll work!" I said as I ran to grab the horn, "What are you doing up, young m...

"Look I really don't care sweetie, but I'm more concerned with why you're sneaking around at three in the morning. So what are you doing?" She asked, "Would you believe me if I said I was watching the new Power Rangers movie?" I asked, "Not even a little." she said, "Oh well worth a shot. I was gonna do a magic." I said, "Magic? Well, I guess it has been a while since the last one, and since you have less than no skill you should be fine...yeah ok but I want you to wait for me to get home. I need to take...whatever her name is, home. Her kid's dad's baby mama, is in labor and she has to go get them." she said, "So that's why you're dressed, but why'd you put on makeup? I thought you said this one's only good for a shag and maybe breakfast?" I said, "Y-Yes I did say that, God it sounds so bad when you say it, but it just means she's not the one." she said, "Look we'll talk when I get back alright." she said as she threw on her leather jacket and left with her date.

After about thirty minutes Aunt Anna returned and we went to the basement. "Alright let's get this over with, I'm tired and you have school in the morning." she said, "Alright, but if I pull this off, I wanna be homeschooled!" I said, "Just because I can teach doesn't mean I will!" she said as I cut my left hand, "Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Let each be turned over five times, simply breaking asunder the fulfilled time. Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let my great master what's his face, be the ancestor. Raise a wall, against the wind that shall fall. Close the four cardinal gates. Come out from the crown. Rotate the three-branched road reaching the Kingdom. I shall declare here. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. If you will submit to this will and this reason...then answer! An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven. I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell! From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!" I said but nothing happened, "Oh well I guess I failed." I said, "Better luck next time sweetie, come here and let me bandage your hand." Aunt Anna said as she wrapped a bandage around my hand, suddenly my right hand felt tingly, and when I looked down at my hand, and saw a weird tattoo.

"At your behest, I have been summoned!" a woman said, "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Aunt Anna said as a woman appeared and armor began to form on her

"Thou art my master who has summoned me from beyond the withered grasp of time born as is the new moon to engage and slay at your grim command." the woman said, "What?" I said, "I'm just doing a bit. I can speak modern English just fine, so are you my master, kid?" she asked, "Yeah." I said, "Cool so I'm gonna kill the woman. Oh, and you can call me Saber." she said, "WHAT WHY?!" I said, "Cause it's my class and cause she's a master. Pretty sure those are better dead." she said, "Well I was hoping to keep that a secret, but I need to get you out of this war. Sorry bud, I need to kill your Saber." Aunt Anna said, "ARCHER! SHOW YOURSELF AND KILL SABER!" Aunt Anna said, suddenly a woman appeared.

" Aunt Anna said, "ARCHER! SHOW YOURSELF AND KILL SABER!" Aunt Anna said, suddenly a woman appeared

"Your Queen has arrived, now kneel." she said, "She's so hot!" Aunt Anna said I could feel that my aunt was in love with this woman, "Saber please don't hurt her!" I begged, "Aunt Anna from everything you taught me and everything I read, most mages wouldn't hesitate to hold me hostage to get to you, and then they'd likely kill us both. If you let me keep Saber, I'll have someone to keep me safe." I said, "He has a point, Master. If Saber is allowed to live then I shall no longer have to patrol throughout the night. Time which you would no longer feel the need to  spend your time with tramps and whores." Archer said making my aunt blush, "F-Fine! But you're still going to school!" Aunt Anna said.

I went to bed and gave Saber her own room, "(y/n) before you go to bed I wish to introduce myself properly and without the tip of my arrow aimed at your heart. I am the Archer servant, and my name is Zenobia." she said, "Mis. Zenobia, if you hurt my aunt, I'll kill you." I said, "I have no doubt, however, I'm positive you felt it." she said, "I did, and do you?" I asked, "I dare not say, I have a weakness towards affairs such as these." she said. "Now get some rest, young master." she said as she kissed my head.