Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"Master there is something important we need to discuss." Saber said, "Is it your true name?!" I asked, "No more important." she said, "YOUR NOBLE PHANTASM?! Oh, I bet it's something cool, like super ultra killer Excalibur or something like that!" I said excitedly, "No I'm not my Father, and it's more important!" she said, "What is it then?" I asked, "A playlist! I need entrance and battle music." she said, "Why?" I asked, "Because I've already won this war, the only threat to me now is Bersercer, and with Archer's help he's as good as dead." She said, "Ok I'll make a playlist, but only if you tell me your true name!" I said, "It's Mordred Pendragon, the only warrior to surpass my father and the next king of England." she said, "You really want that playlist." I said, "Better make a good one kid." she said, "(y/n) you done eating yet? We're gonna be late." Aunt Anna said, "Yeah I'm ready to go!" I said as I ran out to the car.

"I have to stay late at work today, so Saber's going to pick you up after school." she said, "I don't see that happening." I said, "Have fun today kiddo." she said as she kissed my head.

"Alright since your teacher is on maternity leave, we've hired a substitute teacher. Meet Mis. Meda." the principal said as a woman entered the classroom.

I put on the mana plaster Aunt Anna gave me, and she said that it would use a small amount of mana to mimic my skin tone and hide my command seals

I put on the mana plaster Aunt Anna gave me, and she said that it would use a small amount of mana to mimic my skin tone and hide my command seals. "Hello class, it's a pleasure to get to teach you." Mis. Meda said, "Now let's take attendance. Michelle Smith?" she said, "Here." Michelle said, 'There's something about her that doesn't sit well with me.' I thought as I made Saber's playlist.

After school, I waited for nearly an hour for Saber to come to get me! "I swear I'll have revenge!" I said, "Your name is (y/n), isn't it?" Mis Meda asked, "Yeah." I said, "Where is your ride? It's not safe for a child to be alone." she said, "Sorry I'm late!" A woman said as she walked over to us.

'What's Archer doing here?' I thought, "Zena!" I said, "Zena?" they said, "Do you know her sweetie?" Mis

'What's Archer doing here?' I thought, "Zena!" I said, "Zena?" they said, "Do you know her sweetie?" Mis. Meda asked, "Yeah, she's my aunt's girlfriend." I said, "Alright, but in the future, please avoid wearing those chains to school, I would rather the children not be exposed to bondage and BDSM." she said making Archer blush, "(y/n) let's go. We can stop by Mcdonald's on the way home." Archer said as she took my hand.

"SABER!" I snapped, "Oh hey." Saber said as she ate a chip, "I will have revenge." I said, "Sure you will, now shut up I can't hear the TV." she said. "(y/n) ignore the bum and come eat before your food gets cold. She's just been sitting there all day only getting up to get a new bag of chips." Archer said as she put my food on a plate and then on the table. I sat down with her, "So sweetie, why don't you call your Aunt Anna mother? Is it not true that she's raised you since you were an infant?" Archer asked, "I don't know. It's not like I don't love her or anything like that, she just doesn't feel like my mom. We've talked about it and she's fine with me calling her my aunt. It's just the relationship we're both comfortable with." I said, "I see, while I can't claim to understand, I do see that you love and care for Anna and so I willingly extend my contract to you. Think of it as having a second Servant under your control." she said sweetly.

"I'm home." Aunt Anna said as Archer and I spun around in our chair, I was sitting on Archer's lap my head sinking into her rather large chest. "(y/n) I have never been a jealous woman, but if you weren't my son, I'd strangle you." Aunt Anna said, "I would like to trade Servants. Archer is soft, Saber is flat and angry." I said, "Anna it's nearly one in the morning, and you reek of liquor." Archer said, "I know, my coworkers dragged me out since it's  Friday and I never go out with them." Aunt Anna said, "Sorry to worry the both of you." she said as she kissed my head, "Now off to bed little boy!" she said as she scooped me up and carried me to my room and tucked me in, "Honey, if I come home and find you nestled between Archer's tits again, I'll make it my mission to ensure that you will grow up to be gay, and not the low-key kind either, the kind who made being gay their entire personality. Do I make myself clear little boy?" she said, "Did Grandma threaten you like that and actually do it? Cause it would explain a lot." I said, "I know where that sass came from, but I don't have to like it." she said with a slight laugh, "Night kiddo." she said as she kissed my cheek.

It was about three in the morning, "MASTER WAKE UP!" Saber shouted, "Why? Is the house on fire again?" I asked groggily, "Better! I saw your aunt and Archer chasing Besreker! LET'S GO!" she said s she grabbed me and sprinted out of the house.

Anna POV

Archer and I managed to corner Berserker in a warehouse, "Ok Master I have the entrance music all qued up, just hit play and stay back." Saber said, "It's not working." (y/n) said, "What? Ok, ok fine, just hit shuffle and we'll deal with it." Saber said, "I'm a bitch, I'm a mother" played as Saber kicked open the doors, "Ok, ok stop it. It didn't work." Saber said before lunging at Berserker and hit him with a lightning-based attack setting him on fire, "That tickled, little girl." Berserker said as he tore off his jacket and shirt before turning and summoned his weapons.

" Berserker said as he tore off his jacket and shirt before turning and summoned his weapons

"Now you better get ready to die." he said coldly, "HE'S SO COOL!" (y/n) shouted, "NOW ISN'T THE TIME MASTER!" Saber said, "When will it be time Saber?!" (y/n) said.