KARL X READER [NSFW] 😱

[sighs... I need 2 give the people what they want 💔 dedicated to the most horniest Karl lovers who loved my last chap 💪💪 karlscumdump and kittysbones !! I just wanted u guys to be the first who read it haha :3 reader is AFAB again btw !! I'll do amab if anyone requests ! ]

You huffed, hands gripping your knees. You were trapped. Inside of an abandoned building, of all places. Well, you wouldn't say abandoned but it looked fairly empty as if anyone hadn't been in here for a while. You wiped the sweat off your forehead and made your way around the furnished facility.

After trying a number of rooms, one finally budged, creaking slightly to reveal a dimly lit dressing room. "Oh," a little surprised by how decent it looked. "This doesn't seem like the rest of the building, so rundown." You close the door behind you, walking over to the closet and rummaging through the knick-knacks and clothes.

You were so occupied with the interesting items you didn't hear someone sneaking in, watching you as you were blissfully unaware.

You spotted a black and white polkadot shirt, checking the shirt size and luckily it was the same as yours! "This is so cute." You smiled, backing up. You look around the room, just in case. But you could've swore you saw something out of the corner of your eye..

You shrugged, "eh, wouldn't hurt to try on." You shook out the somewhat translucent shirt, putting it on top of a counter closest to you.

"Need a little help with that?" You tumbled, falling backwards onto a lounge chair. "Wh-" your eyes widened to the figure standing in front of you. Your mouth hung agape, trying to grab a hold of the situation.

he leaned towards you, and bent down to your level. He used his right hand to close your jaw, "careful, you don't want flies in your mouth." He laughed slightly, eyes focused on you.

"Um, ok," you stuttered out. "Uh," you slid the chair to the back of the room as far as you could. "I didn't meant to take any of your, well, these clothes. You don't really look like a girl. " He stood, smiling a little still. "Well, you're right, I'm not. But I could care less if you took these clothes!" He shrugged.

"They've been here forever, hell, maybe even longer than me!" He attempted at a joke but you just awkwardly laugh. You motion sheepishly with your hands, "so like, do you want me to go orr..?" You look off to the side and back to him multiple times. "'cause I can't really, like find a way out. The door locked behind me somehow." you stare at him for a second when you said this, seeing a glint of something you couldn't recognize in his eye.

"Ah, well!" He clasped his hands together, "I'll try to see if there's a way out. You see, I know this place like the back of my hand." He winks at you, causing a blush to rise out of you. "..okay. be quick though." You warn him with a waving finger. He just nods and exits.

You check your watch. "agh, it's been like, ten minutes already." You walked up to the door and whipped it open only to be met with the face of.. huh. You never asked him his name. "I couldn't find anything." You furrow your brows. "...I don't really believe you." You tried to brush past him, but he stopped you, with a harsh grip.

"Just..let me.." he didn't finish his sentence, as he soothingly rubbed his hand down your arms. For some reason, you let him. You knew you had others things to do, such as leave, but you felt yourself be persuaded by him.

You let him sit you down on velvet couch, soft breaths arising from you. You stared at him as he laid atop of you, eyeing your body. he moved his hands towards your chest, looking at you for reassurance. You nodded, a little too much for your liking.

You slid off your top, now the cold air hitting your skin. You decided not to wear a bra today, recounting back to the earlier morning. "It's not like anyone's gonna see it." You scoff a little at it, focusing ur attention back onto him.

"I've always wanted to do this with..someone." he whispered. He slid a hand from your collarbone to the side of your neck, then burying his head into it. You felt him bite at your neck, kisses and licks scattered throughout. "Ah," you balled up his shirt in your fist, biting your lip.

"Wh," your gasps stopping you, "what even is your name?" Breathy words sounding like sweet melodies to his ears. he lifted the upper-half of his face, so he could make eye contact with you.

"It's Karl," he spoke half muffled, then continuing to give you multiple hickeys across your collarbone. You felt his hand slide down your chest, stopping to grope your left breast, and fiddling with your sensitive nipple. You couldn't help but let a high pitched moan slip out.

He felt a husky chuckle emit from him, "you should do that more." You looked away from embarrassment, but something else grabbed your attention. You felt a hard, warm, rod grind slightly against your thigh. you contemplated saying it, but your mouth moved faster than you'd want to admit.

"T..take your pants off." You muttered in his ear, feeling restless already. You both had barely done anything, but god, you were practically begging for him.

"You don't need to tell me twice," he snickered at his own corny joke, and you just deadpanned at him. he slid his pants down to his thighs, along with his underwear. "I feel kind of exposed here, y'know," you realized what he meant and quickly went to pull down your garments aswell.

"So," you laid down on your back, arms at at each side of your head. he brought a hand up to your waist, aligning himself with your slit. he rubbed the tip of his cock with your slick, and he used a finger to push your folds aside.

"Hmnh," you groaned, furrowing your brows together. "Should I stop? Does it hurt?" You shook your head no. "It's just, I've never done this with anyone." You laid an arm over your eyes at the new sensation.

"Me neither," Short breaths coming out of both of you. "Can I start moving now?"  You nodded, a sigh coming out of you once he did. His pace was slow at first but you could feel him going faster, and you felt like your head was spinning.

the sounds of skin slapping against itself filled the room, as he went at a faster motion. "Mh," you gripped the couch cushion, feeling the way his girth stretched you out. It was a lot more than what your two fingers felt like. "Hm?  You gotta use your words," he teased you, in a sickeningly sweet voice. "More," you finally were able to get out.

he lifted your legs up on his shoulders, giving him the ability to fuck you faster.

he used a hand to grope both of your boobs, focusing mainly on your nipples, twisting, squeezing, and rubbing in a matter of seconds.
"You feel, s—so good, Y/N," you wondered how the hell he knew your name when you didn't tell him, but that could be the least of your worries.

He brought your legs down to bring his head up to your chest, giving your breasts quick pecks, then taking one of each in his mouth. You could feel his tongue swirling against the bud, and you felt a burning sensation in your stomach.

You knew you were gonna finish soon, but you didn't stop him. You let him continue, letting him tug at them, lick, and you felt like you had died and been brought back to life.

He pulled away for a moment, pulling out of you for a moment, then looking at the both of your crotches together. "Huh," you were in a haze,  panting slightly. What you did notice though, was him sliding back into you, but  going at a faster pace than before.

"I, I'm guh-" his expression was one of pure pleasure, not even able to finish his sentences. "Gonna cum in you," he shakes between breaths. his fast paced thrusts began to gradually slow down, becoming more sloppy as he went on, until he pounded into you one last time, with a grunt.

You both were sweaty, and out of breath, hands now clasped together. He collapsed his chest against yours, and laid his head in your neck, still buried deep inside of you. You guess you weren't gonna be moving for a long time.. maybe you should come back to this building more often.

[AUTHORS NOTE 😂😂 sorry if it got a bit boring ive never wrote full on nsfw before!! Tell me how I did. Also, requests are highly appreciated.] k haiii