26

"W-wait!" Kaveh held up his hand to Alhaitham's chest to stop him. Not that he needed to but his previous partners wouldn't have listened otherwise. 

"Okay," Alhaitham remained still, patiently waiting for the rest of Kaveh's statement. 

"I really don't think that's going to fit," Kaveh closed his eyes tightly. "No matter how much prep we did..." Kaveh teared up, not wanting to be a disappointment. 

"It's okay," Alhaitham held Kaveh's face and kissed under his eye to wipe the tear. "We don't have to." 

"But..." Kaveh hiccuped. "You're really sexy and I want to do it with you!" he sobbed, unable to control his feelings when he already felt this vulnerable. 

Alhaitham couldn't help but laugh. "I'm glad you think I'm sexy." 

"You are!" Kaveh frowned. 

"Mm," Alhaitham didn't quite believe it but he wasn't going to say anything more on the subject. He gently pushed Kaveh down on the bed and gave him a kiss. He ran his hands along the sides of Kaveh's torso as he left a trail of kisses. 

"What're you doing?" Kaveh tensed. 

"You're already hard so at least let me help," Alhaitham pressed his fingers back up against Kaveh's hole to find his prostate. Kaveh's back was arched and his dick twitched against Alhaitham's lips. 

"It's...dirty..." Kaveh's breath hitched. 

Alhaitham ran his tongue from base to tip and moved his other hand up Kaveh's torso to his arm and then down to his hand to hold it. Kaveh intertwined their fingers, closing his eyes tightly. He gasped with each movement Alhaitham made. 

"If you keep your fingers there..." Kaveh blushed. "I'm going to...too quick...nnn..." Kaveh shook his head trying to hold back but was unable to. He moaned, leaning his head back into the pillow and clutching Alhaitham's hand so tight he lost circulation momentarily. 

Alhaitham sat up and wiped his lower lip with his thumb. Kaveh was a bit too delirious to put two and two together that he'd swallowed the cum. 

"We should... you're probably..." Kaveh couldn't put together a sentence. He tried to sit up but Alhaitham pushed him back down. 

"You've got heavy bags under your eyes. You should go to sleep." 

"But...you..." Kaveh fumbled with his arm but couldn't move it the way he wanted to. For some reason, his body felt really heavy once Alhaitham pointed out his bags. 

"It's okay, go to sleep," Alhaitham assured and Kaveh nodded, muttering to himself as he closed his eyes and rolled over onto his side. Alhaitham tucked him in and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Alhaitham looked down at his dick and sighed, scratching the nape of his neck. 

"Should I take care of this or just leave it alone?" he muttered.