Hospital

Literally can't get this out of my head at 11 o'clock at night! Might be a little rushed because the main scene is at the hospital. Please don't hate me if there is anything OOC or not cannon in any of my one-shot or two shot stories. The only Batman movies I've ever seen are the ones on HBO; Son of Batman, Batman Vs Robin, Super Sons, a few of the Teen Titans and Justice League movies with Damian in them. I love that little brat! He's the son I can't have! ❤️ 

I see the boys as the following ages:

Damian: 9

Dick: 18

Jason: 17

Tim: 16

The Wayne family was in the cave getting ready for patrol. It was Friday, so Damian was allowed to stay out until 11:30. The older boys would stay out until one or two am. Bruce was already dressed and sitting at the Batcomputer when he noticed his youngest walking towards the manor entrance, still in his hoodie and jeans.

"Damian, we're leaving in ten minutes. Get dressed." Bruce called after him.

"I don't want to." The child whispered, but Bruce heard and stood up.

"What was that?" he asked, shocked.

"I don't feel good." The boy whined. Bruce walked up to his youngest and placed his hand on his forehead.

"You're a little warm. What hurts?"

"My stomach and head."

"Alright, go lay down and Alfred will bring you some medicine." Damian nodded and slowly continued up to the manor.

"Did that really just happen?" Dick asked.

"Yeah." Bruce replied, still shocked.

"The Demon actually willingly admitted he was sick?" Tim stared.

"Yeah." Bruce repeated. "I think I'll stay home."

"But we're stopping that arms deal tonight." Jason reminded. "Alfie can watch over the munchkin." Bruce sighed, conflicted.

"Alright. You boys can handle things solo after that." Bruce was worried about his youngest. His mini-assassin had gone out on patrol plenty of times while sick. The boy loved fighting...Crime.

The four vigilantes went out and stopped a major arms deal and kept hundreds of guns off the streets of Gotham. Unfortunately, it took longer than Bruce thought it would. By the time they were done it was one am. The boys decided to call it a night along with Batman. None of them, besides Dick and Bruce, would admit that they were worried about the youngest Wayne. "A, we're done here and heading home. How's the little bat?" Batman said through the comms to Alfred.

"Last I checked he was asleep. His fever's a little worse, but hopefully the medication will knock it right out."

"He was fine all day. If he wasn't feeling well this morning, I'm sure he would have said something before school."

"Yeah, he'd do anything to avoid the 'child prison,' as he calls it." Jason laughed into the comm.

"It's probably just the flu, sir."

"Yeah, probably." Batman agreed. When the vigilantes got back, they changed, showered, and went upstairs to their rooms for some much-needed sleep. Bruce went straight to Damian's room to check on him. Before he could reach the door, a blood curdling scream tore through the manor. "Damian!" Bruce yelled, running into his son's room. The child was curled up in a ball on his bed with his eyes shut tight. Bruce could hear his other boys and Alfred running in the hall towards Damian's room.