♡ Part ~ 11 ♡

The Min family is having breakfast sitting at the dining table

"Jungkook, do you remember that today is your photoshoot with Kim Tae Hyung, so are you ready?". Yoongi asked his brother who was munching his food silently but nodded in response.

"Oh, we are collaborating with Kim's". Mrs Min asked with little excitement, Yoongi hummed.

"Wow, I heard that their son is very handsome and also very kind-hearted". Mrs Min again said with excitement.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy and also a very popular model". Yoongi answered, after finishing their breakfast Mr. Min, jungkook, and Yoongi all went to their company.

♡♤♡

Both Yoongi and Jungkook go to their separate office rooms. Yoongi is the CEO of the company and Mr. Min is the MD of the company. And jungkook is a model a very popular and talented model in South Korea. Jungkook and Taehyung have never met each other in person before, but both have heard each other's names. And it's obvious after all they both are very popular and very famous not in Korea but all over the world.

Jungkook was busy checking some files when he heard a knock he said 'Come in' softly the door opened and revealed a very beautiful boy standing in front of him as he was checking his files and didn't notice the person but he knew he was the model with whom he has to do a photoshoot.

"You are a model doesn't mean you can come whenever you want you are twenty minutes late I was waiting for you" Saying this he looked towards the man who was standing near the door and he was just stunned by the mesmerizing beauty of the man.

"I'm sorry I'm late, because of traffic it's not intentional and you can't say this if I'm late means I must have a reason you shouldn't have accused a person without knowing the real reason". Jungkook is standing there staring at the beautiful boy who is in front of him he is so mesmerized by the boy's beauty that he can't hear what the boy said to him.

"Are you even listening?" the boy asked a little loudly in his soft velvety voice because jungkook kept staring shamelessly and not even listening to what he was saying.

"Yeah sorry I mean I shouldn't talk about it to you I was a little frustrated that's why". Jungkook replied with embarrassment.

"It's ok Mr. Jungkook, so shall we start the shoot". Taehyung asked
"Yeah, sure come this way".They both headed to the area where they had a photo shoot.

Jungkook and Taehyung both made their way to the room to get their hair and makeup done. As their makeup and hair were being done, they stole a few glances at each other. Taehyung is thinking how can anyone be so handsome and gorgeous, he has seen many people, many models but Jungkook is on another level he's way too handsome that he can't take his eyes off him. When Jungkook turned his side during his preparation, he noticed Taehyung's eyes on him, It was pretty obvious that the other was looking in his direction for so long because he could feel that, he wondered those eyes whether they were looking at him or through him.