Chapter One - The New Vigilante?

Hello, my name is Tiffany Tipton I'm born in a city called Lexington, Kentucky. Ever since I was small I kept hearing on my parents' tv about a wanted vigilante in Chicago, I've always admired him since he looks cool and mysterious. I promise myself one day I'll grow up to be just like him and help people in my city one day. One day, something bad happens to my mother and we haven't heard from her since. My mother wasn't in good health when we try to find her we got nothing and just gave up, my father was starting to worry about her but I was only just a kid I didn't know what to do to make him feel better. So all I could do was sit by his side and hope for the best, even if it doesn't help my father knows I will always there for him no matter what. The next morning we find out that my mother had an affair with someone else but since her condition wasn't so great she died the next morning after. Since years went by I was at a loss even though my mother and I weren't so close, she knows I was her guide to somewhere to peace. My father moved on and got married while I got older and graduated and moved out of my parent's house to Chicago, where I'm on a hunt for a job since I'm far away from home I never felt so free. After a long day of unpacking my things and putting them where they needed to go, I was finally settled to do whatever I want. - Time Skip- I finally got a job in voice acting in video games. I finally got a job I love so dearly now ever since I've been doing this work felt like forever, but when day time is done I go out at night to learn how to fight. As I reached my destination I walked into this building to well "learn how to fight" I can fight I was the type of person to want to get better. As I hear all the people chatting and screaming I decided to look around for a bit, and I saw a lot of fixers everywhere and was wondering if I stumbled into the wrong building. So I decided to leave the building until one person stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?", he asked me. "That's none of your business", she said. I felt him trying to reach my private parts which made me uncomfortable. So I had no choice but to break his arm, the room went quiet, and all eyes were on me. The men groan in pain and sunnily I felt arms around me and was exerted to their boss's office. "Welp, I'm in trouble", she said to herself. As we arrived at the upstairs level it was quiet, and it made me feel fear for the very first time. As the door opened I saw their boss before my eyes. "Hello, you hurt one of my men down there, can you explain to me why", he asked. The two men let go of me and allowed me to stand up for myself and explain. "I came here to learn how to fight better and I realized I step into the fixer's domain so I decided to leave," I said with fear in my voice. Their boss was thinking if he wanted to kill me or spare me. But I didn't want to run so I stayed put for the time being and let him speak of his decision on my life. After a long awkward silence, he finally spoke and decided to let me go. I felt relief in my chest. But before I left the room I remembered a promise I made to myself years ago. 'I hope one day I become a vigilante just like him'. I stopped in my tracks and asked there, boss, if I can speak to him alone. Boss allowed it and proceed to let everyone leave the room. As everyone is gone I told him. "Is there a way I can be a vigilante like a man that is on the news", she asked. The kingpin looks shocked a girl wanted to do a dangerous job and risks her life to be on the tv screen. "If you don't mind me asking. Why do you want to become a fixer like a man on the news?" he asks. I started to think but I looked at him and noticed he was losing his patience with me. "Ever since I was little I saw a man on the news helping people. So I made a promise to myself that one day I will be just like him. I know I'm risking my life so has my father. I just want to know what's it like being invisible in the public eye. But also I am trained by professionals," she said. The man in front of me was taking all of what I said, and he got up and walked up to me. He told me he will think about it. But if I do get this job, no one will know my existence, including my parents. I gave him my number and walked out of his office and the building. - Time skip- I am back in my apartment when I got an email I realize I after trying to get into my voice acting work I didn't get the job. I didn't feel sad about what happened last night. After doing my morning routines I got a call from that kingpin.