Ideology

Hosu is roaring with red hot flames and panicking civilians. Dazai is vaguely reminded of the Dragon Head incident, but when he looks closer the only real similarity is the injured or potentially dead people littering the streets. It's a gruelling scene. If Dazai wasn't himself, he may have been horrified.

But he's not even disturbed as he treads next to a stressed Aizawa. Fair enough, Iida's in Hosu. Probably out for revenge. Which is exactly why Dazai is out here in the sweltering heat, about to be dropped off to some babysitter while Aizawa fights Nomus.

Of course, he's going to slip out the first opportunity he gets. He doesn't particularly care about Iida's life; He's much more interested in Stain's ideology. Dazai wants to crush it. He wants to watch his whole life's purpose shatter before his eyes.

"Stay here. Do not move." Aizawa orders, placing his hands on Dazai's shoulders as he looks him right in the eye. "Please."

"Sure thing, Eraserhead." Dazai smiles.

Aizawa's shoulders drop in what seems to be relief, before flying off with his capture weapon without a second thought. Dazai waves at his retreating figure cheerfully before spinning around to evaluate the agency he's at. There's a sign near him that says something about a hero named Manual.

Now, where has he heard that name before? It's on the tip of his tongue. Whatever, he's got more important things to do. Another hero is eying him carefully, half distracted as she rapidly talks to the one resting between her ear and shoulder. Her hands are occupied with scribbling things into a notebook.

He tries to walk away casually, but she unexpectedly catches on and provides him with a glare that could rival Chuuya's. Scary. He sits back down on the sidewalk, waiting for his opportunity. There's got to be some distraction coming, right?

Almost as if his prayers are answered, a Nomu races past Dazai at breaking speeds. His hair flies up and back at the winds coming from the pressure of the speed.

And finally, the hero is sidetracked. Her phone drops to the ground with a resounding crack as she calls for backup verbally and abandons her babysitting duty. Thank God. Dazai takes off running toward the alleyways around Hosu with his abysmal knowledge of the area.

According to the reports sent by Chuuya, the League sent out an offer to Stain to collaborate. Stain predictably declined. Their views differ too much. It was a frightful encounter though, with tension high. Chuuya was ordered to just intimidate and not to interfere with their bargaining.

Dazai doesn't think the League is aware that Chuuya isn't a mindless drone, but whatever. Chuuya's basically a loyal dog anyways, just not to them.

All he knows about Stain is that he likes to kill heroes and he operates in shady areas that aren't visited by the public. So if he finds one area, he'll be led around to similar. Dazai's feet pound on the ground as he makes sure he's not being followed. It would be worse if that hero caught him.

He wanders the alleyways until he hears a vaguely familiar voice. There he finds Iida and Stain together, with a random guy slumped on a wall. A hero, most likely. Dazai approaches with Stain's back to him, stepping lightly with one hand trailing the wall. Iida's on the ground, clenching his teeth painfully.

Iida's eyes lock with his and Dazai returns the look with a slight wave.

"Iida! Funny finding you back here. Is that Stain?" He says excitedly as the man in question turns to look at him.

Almost immediately Stain rushes toward Dazai, pinning him against a wall with a knife to his throat. Iida cries out while Dazai makes no move to struggle against the hold. He stares dead in the man's eyes and continues talking with a sharp smile. Wow, they both have bandages. Twinning. Dazai's running the fashion industry with these trends.