Justin Alpha Daddy

Justin just had a rough night at the studio. His vocals werent it today. He just wanted to go home and have a good night sleep next to his beautiful wife Sel- no, Hailey.
   When Justin got home, romantic music started playing, and there in the shadows was the wonderful Hailey, wearing pink lingerie, and a pink dog collar, on which was written "lick me". Justin imediatly tought of his wonderful times with Selena, where she would pleasure him however he wanted. His chicken stick imediatly rose up in the glory of these memories.
  "Babe, I had such a rough night, I just need to sleep! Can we post pone this till tmrw?"
  "But- Daddy! Im wet for you! Look😎"
   "AUGEH Hailey, my dick is hard!!!! Let daddy teach you how much of a slut you are🥵🥵🥵"
   "Aaaah " Hailey moaned in pleasure, while Justin Alpha Daddy slid his 11 inch cock into her slippery folds.
   Hailey started shaking worse than a tier 7 earthquake, while yelling Justins name:
    "Yes daddy, fuck me hard, chocke me till i cant breathe, Ive been such a bad girl!!!😫"
    "Yes Hailey, youve been a bad girl! You'll never compare to my selena" Justin moaned while switching hailey into doggy style🐶
   "Da-da-ddy, Im so sorry, A-A-AH IM GONNA CUM" said hailey while shaking like a broken blender🐮
    "Not yet bad girl😏, Daddy will go first" said justin while humping haileys milky pusay"
"AGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH" said justin while spermating into haileys nose🥺
   "O M G🥺🦋🧚‍♀️🩷" Hailey said while inhaling Justins unborn babies like her favourite drug🐮
   "Justin, idk why you said u had a bad voice today, your moaning is music to my ears baby😏"
  "AHHH YK THIS IS MY WEAKNESS!!!! COME HERE DIRTY LITTLE CUMSLUT😈😈"
  "I'm kinda bored"Hailey said after a good hour of sucking justins dick.
  "Let me play some music"Justin said while inserting his phone that was playing Kill em with kindness by selena in her wet pusey.
  Hailey started levitating towards god bcs she knew she could never be as good as her...🦋