1

Training had come to end and I was helping Daichi and Suga pack everything up. Everyone else had gone to get changed.

"Andddd.... that's it. You can go get changed and leave, thanks Kageyama." Suga smiled at me. 

"Ok. Have a good night Sugawara-san, Daichi-san." I walked off into the change rooms. While walking in, I heard Hinata, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima having a conversation. I was going to ignore it, but I heard the name "King" and stopped before they could know I was there.

"Don't you find the King annoying?" Tsukishima asked, Im guessing towards Hinata.

"Yea, like all he does is tell you off. You have to be sick of him or find him at least kind of annoying at this point." Yamaguchi added. The room went silent and my heart was beating fast. I'm not sure why. 

"When it comes to volleyball, not really. But outside of volleyball, yea definitely." My heart sank. Which again, I'm not sure why. It's not like I care about what that dumbass thinks about me anyways. I walked into the room and got all my clothes out to get changed. As soon as they noticed I was in there, they changed the subject and acted as though they weren't talking shit about me behind my back. Hinata changed as well. He started acting the same way around me. The happy but annoying Hinata who I thought was my friend. Well, not my friend, but a person I could maybe sort of get along with? I'm not sure. 

"Hey Kageyama! Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were wondering if we wanna come over tonight to study for that maths test if you're up to it." Hinata smiled up to me, but I knew it was fake, obviously. Two faced dumbass. 

"I can study by myself." I walked out after leaving Hinata, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to talk more shit about me. The short dumbass ran after me, as we normally walk home together.  

"Kageyama, wait!!" Hinata huffed after catching up to me. I looked down at him and gave him one of my 'scary looks' as he called it. 

"Eek!" Hinata squeaked. I walked off, once again leaving him there.

As soon as I got home, I threw myself onto my bed and started crying. Why the hell am I crying? So what, the shortass idiot called me annoying, why do I care? I have never given a shit for him or his opinions. He is just some kid in my year who just so happens to be one of the only people that I can properly set to, not my friend. 

I rolled over, now facing the ceiling. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------

"Don't you find the King annoying?" Tsukishima interrogated me.

"Yea, like all he does is tell you off. You have to be sick of him or find him at least kind of annoying at this point." Yamaguchi agreed. I thought for a second. Do I? I mean yea but like no but yes. Maybe? Actually, he can be really annoying but he is also probably one of my best friends. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are expecting a yes, and Kageyama isn't here, so who cares?

"When it comes to volleyball, not really. But outside of volleyball, yea definitely." That's the answer I decide to go with. Do I really believe it? The first bit yea but the second bit not really. I care about him and I want to be around him as much as possible, but his personality can sometimes really get under my skin. 

Randomly, Yamaguchi started talking about Kageyama and I coming over to Tsukishima's house to study with them. Tsukishima stared down at his 'best friend and not boyfriend' and gave him the "why did you say that I don't wanna hang out with them" look. Yamaguchi motioned slightly to the door where Kageyama was coming in. Both of us understood straight away what Yamaguchi had done, but Tsukishima still wasn't happy about it.

I walked over to Kageyama and stood next to him. He had his top off he smelled like deodorant. 

"Hey Kageyama! Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were wondering if we wanna come over tonight to study for that maths test if you're up to it." I smiled, obviously expecting a 'yes' or a 'fine but only because my mum will kill me if i fail.' 

"I can study myself." He grumbled, pulling his shirt over his head. He collected his things and walked out of the changeroom. I ran after him.

"Kageyama, wait!" He stopped walking, letting me stop next to him to catch my breath. I looked up at him and squealed after seeing his scary look. Kageyama huffed and walked away, leaving me standing alone in the street.

HELLO FIRST CHAPTER DONE YAYAYAYAY TOO GOOD. SRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES. JS WANNA CLARIFY THAT THE TOP HALF IS KAGEYAMAS POV THE BOTTOM HALF IS HINATAS POV FOR THE WHOEL BOOK UNLESS I SAID OTHERWISE. YOU COULD PROBS ALREAYD TELL TAHT THO. ANYWAYS TY FOR READING