Chapter 20: THE ACCIDENT

THE NEXT MORNING AT 11 AM

It was a good sleep, I know it was because I fall asleep quite not thinking about whatever happened last night when I was in Jimin's embrace, as well as I did not wake up during the night. I woke up and grab my towel which was on the stool and walk into the bathroom to have a refreshing shower after a refreshing sleep. While  I was in the shower, that's when I realize that Jimin wasn't on the bed. Where did he go..? I quickly turn off the shower lever and walk out of the bathroom, quickly drying myself; I pick out the casual clothes I first saw in my closet. I walk out of the room and I heard a woman talking in the distance, it was coming from the living room. I dash to see who it was, and I saw Jimin laying on the sofa while eating the breakfast he made himself  I guess since I woke up late.

 I dash to see who it was, and I saw Jimin laying on the sofa while eating the breakfast he made himself  I guess since I woke up late

Renee: Hey, good morning...

Jimin: Ahh, good morning baby...

He throws his arms to me while laying down gesturing to me that he wants a hug as he smiles with his eyes closed or maybe still open because it was moving. His eye smile is the cutest. I bend over to hug him and he kisses me on my cheek. I then sat beside him and he puts his legs on my lap and continues to watch the TV.

Renee: Why are you watching the news early in the morning..? I got frightened when I heard a woman's voice from distance.

Jimin: why..? You thought I brought a woman in and cheated on you while you're asleep..? he chuckles.

Renee: If I found you cheating on me...I would slash your throat and kill you right away..you got that..? 

Just then a few flashes of the scene comes in front of my eyes, I remembered what happened yesterday with Lionel, although I didn't have sex with him, I was sexually involved with him and he did take off my clothes and we almost had it. Thank god Suga's man acted faster than we expected.

 Thank god Suga's man acted faster than we expected

Jimin: Would you cheat on me if you had a chance..? I know you won't do it willingly but what if it's without your willingness, like you have no choice.. would you..?

His question shook me to death. My eyes widen for a second when he asked me that, and I didn't know why I'm reacting like that which will only make it worse because Jimin might figure out what happened. I tried to act as if nothing happened but I couldn't.