Chapter 11🔞

[phoenix]It's been 14 hours since I found out that Freya snuck out to 'save' Isabella and Renee, which only led her into a trap

[phoenix]
It's been 14 hours since I found out that Freya snuck out to 'save' Isabella and Renee, which only led her into a trap. I don't blame her, I would have done the same if it was my family.

Carlisle, thank the gods, got to her in time as well as the rest of us. Thanks to James twisted mind, he made a recording. James revealed that he and Isabella tricked Freya into leading her to a trap. I was angry and happy to rip the bastard to pieces.

Getting her to the hospital in time, Carlisle saved her and only found she has a concussion, a twisted wrist and best of all the babies were fine. Not that anyone else knew about them.

Hearing a groan, I lifted my head up to see Freya's eyes opening. I kneeled next to her and held her hand.

"Jasper?" Her voice was hoarse and weak, but I was just happy she is alive.

"I'm here, darling. I'm right here." I whispered to her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know—" She sobbed, but I put a hand on her cheek, rubbing my thumb against her skin.

"I know, I know. You were tricked. I am not mad at you." I whisper to her, placing my forehead against hers.

"Where am I?" She asks.

"Phoenix hospital. Carlisle and I rushed you here, he took care of you and our babies." I answer.

"Are they okay?!" She exclaimed, but I calmed her down so no one busted into the room.

"Yes. The three of you are just fine. I promise." I whisper. "Your father just left for food, I guess he could tell you were about to wake up."

"Where is he? I want to go home." She says.

"I know. I'll get Carlisle to sign you out and we can get you home. I have Staci waiting for us by the plane. I got us a smooth ride home since you can't teleport without hurting the babies." I reply, getting up and about to wake to the door.

Instead of letting go of my hand, she held on tighter. I smiled, gave her a peck on her forehead then went outside. I saw Carlisle coming down the hallway, unfortunately, so was Renee.

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?!" She spat angrily.

"She is safe, that's all you need to know." I gritted my teeth at her as Carlisle got between us.

"For the last time, Ms. Dwyer, I have already told you that Freya is over 18 and is within her legal rights. She has the right to not want to see you. You cannot force her to do anything against her will." Carlisle says.

"She is and always will be my daughter. I have the right to see her in the hospital." Renee replied, as she fakes crocodile tears. But we weren't buying it.

"That's just it, Renee. You don't." Loki says appearing behind her, making Renee gasp.

"You. I — I thought you were gone." She whimpered.