Opening 1

During this scene song start playing at 0:01- 0:12

The opening starts with scene of a shot of a night sky fulled with stars. Then a shooting star flying across the sky. The camera follows the shooting star and zooms in revealing it to be Raiden who was unconsciously falling. The scene transitions to Raiden fall in a dark underwater setting, creating bubbles as you descended further down.

During this scene song continues at 0:16-0:59

Suddenly the scene transitions to Raiden waking up and lying on Destiny Island's beach. When he opened his eyes he was briefly blinded by the sun. But then a boy with spiky hair walked up and reached his hand out to him. When your eyes adjusted, the was revealed to be Sora helping him up. After Sora helped Raiden up they both then saw Riku standing in the water with his back turned. The two ran to Riku but then a they saw a giant wave heading towards him. Riku then turned to Sora and Raiden and reach his hand to them. The two boys kept running to reach Riku but the the wave swept them away. Raiden is seen underwater and he sees his twin sister, Lumine, she reached her hand out to him. "

During this scene song continues at 1:00-1:30

But before Raiden could grab Lumine hand, she disappear and Raiden was transport to a dark void then and the unknown god appeared. Raiden tried to attack but the unknown god trapped him in red cubes.

During this scene song continues at 1:31- 2:24

Back on the beach, Sora meet up with Kairi. They then saw the shooting star flying from the sky and they realized it was Raiden. Raiden slowly open his eyes to see Sora and Kairi tried to catch him but they disappeared in a ripple transition. Raiden descends underwater into the same dark void and landed on a surface. He looked around and take a step but the a flock small white Grimm birds were flying out of the floor revealing a stained glass pillar. The camera looks down from above to reveal what Raiden was standing on. The floor is a stained glass image of a girl that look like she's asleep. She has white hair styled in a ponytail, wearing a white dress, has a scar over her left eye, and is holding a silver rapier. Next to her there's also three small circles with images of three other girls faces who are awake and smiling. One girl with short black hair and red highlights is a red color circle, one with long black hair and wearing a bow in a black color circle, and one with long blonde hair in a yellow color circle. The scene ends fades to black.

The song ends