👑 | APINK

Apink (Korean: 에이핑크, Japanese: エーピンク; also written ) is a South Korean girl group formed by A Cube Entertainment in 2011. The group consists of Park Cho-rong, Yoon Bo-mi,Jung Eun-ji, Son Na-eun, Kim Nam-joo and Oh Ha-young. Hong Yoo-kyung left the group in April 2013 to focus on her studies. Apink's reality show, Apink News, aired on the cable channel TrendE for three seasons.  They appeared in another reality show, Birth of a Family, in 2011–2012. In 2014, Apink filmed another reality show for MBC Every1 titledShowtime. They have also appeared in South Korean variety shows such asRunning Man, Real Men, 2 Days & 1 Night and Weekly Idol. Yoon Bomi is also the MC of the said show.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Full Name: Son Na Eun

Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual

Birthday: February 10, 1994

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 47 kg

Blood Type: O

Languages: Korean, Chinese

Fun Facts:

•She is friends with After School's Lizzy.

•She was the female lead in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's "Beautiful".

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".

•She was the female lead in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's "I Like You The Best".

•She was in the MV for BEAST/B2ST's"Breath".

•YooKyung gave her the nickname "GoToNyu" because she carries sweet potato and tomatoes in her bag where ever she goes.

•She sang the Wonder Girls' "Sorry Heart" for her audition.

•She has stated that there is a need for A Pink to love and thank anti–fans because they help the girls grow.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Full Name: Park Cho Rong

Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Leader

Birthday: March 31, 1991

Birth Place: Buhwangri, Cheongwon, South Korea

Height: 165cm

Weight: 46kg

Blood Type: O

Fun Facts:

•Known as A Pink's country girl.

•Shes a 3rd degree blackbelt.

•Has been practising Hapkido for eight years, and her dads a Hapkido class director.

•Was in the MV teaser for the Japanese version of BEAST/B2ST's "Shock".

•Was in the MV for the Japanese Version of BEAST/B2ST's "Breath".

•She along with the other A Pink members were the girl dancing crew in BEAST/B2ST's"Beautiful".

•BEAST/B2ST's GiKwang picked her as the A Pink member he's closest to. They are only 1 year apart and he talked with her a lot because he gave her advice on being a leader.

•She auditioned for JYP Entertainment in 2009 along with SISTAR's Dasom.

•She has a younger sister named Seunghee.