Kid...?

TW- IMPLIED ABUSE 

Aizawa's POV-

'Were here hon!' Hizashi calls from next to me bringing me out of my thoughts. It's the start of the break away from the dorms allowing everyone to go home to see their families. Its a Friday meaning they get to spend the weekend. His loud partner thought it would be a good idea to go back to their apartment. We never bothered to buy a big house since they would be at UA most of the time. I step out of the car and look up to the blue building. It was quite a rough building with rude neighbours. But it was still the perfect place for them. I remember when we first moved in the neighbour's would always argue. 

Nothing serious but still an inconvenience when trying to focus. He had asked his husband if it ever bothered him and they just pointed to their hearing-aid. That had always made him laugh a little bit how his husband had always embraced the fact he was deaf. Before I realise were back in the familiar apartment room. I set down the cat cage I was holding and let bastard out. He shot me a glare before walking of. My partner had just let out mochi.

'I'm going for a nap honey, feel free to join me.' I say before pecking my husband of the lips and walking towards our room. 'I suppose I could join I've finished all my marking already.' I hear them mumble under their breath. I jump into the soft comforter the sent of honey filling my nostrils. I'm about to doze of till I feel the weight shift in the bed next to me I look over to my left to be met with the green eyes of my husband. They smile at me and I smile back they wrap their arm around my waist I lean in closer snuggling my head into their shoulder. I close my eyes letting the comforting feeling of sleep take over me.

*Shatter*

I jolt up and look over at my husband he seems to have the same reaction, his head going from side to side his long blond hair whacking me in the eye. The noise was shortly followed by an aggressive voice accompanied by muffled sobs. It was coming from right above us. I make eye contact with my partner their sympathetic eyes meeting mine. We both know what those noises most likely are. We've both witnessed enough abuse cases to be able to know when its happening. My husband is the first to speak. 'Should we interfere? or should we wait until the noise dies down?' He asks not breaking eye contact. 

I take a moment to think. 'Wait. It could be risky but we cant just barge in. If we go up after we can just act as neighbours who want to know what all the noise is about, Also the victim might be a bit more approachable.' I say placing a hand on my partners. They have always been more sensitive to abuse cases from his time for 'Being to loud' In middle school. 'Okay honey, I trust you.' He says giving me a sad smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip~

Around an hour later theirs been no noise for 20 minuets. I decide to make a move. 'Come on, lets go.' I say grabbing my partners hand and walking them over to our shoe rack. 'Love don't worry we will help them as much as we can.' I say reassuring my panicking husband. We walk out of the apartment hand in hand. We get in the elevator and press to the next floor up. 

We walk over to the room that is above ours. I knock on the door before taking a step back ready for anything. After a while the shuffling finally stopped and the door handle was pressed down wards. I freeze whilst staring at the door. We were both ready for anything. The door finally opens and I stiffen at the sight.

'Problem child..?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YIPPIE CLIFFHANGER 

I MEAN NOT RLLLY BUT STFU IDC

ANYWAY THIS WAS A JOKE BUT IM GONNA KEEP GOING BC WHY NOT. 

CHAP 2 WILL PROBS BE OUT TOMOS

LIVE LAUGH LOVE IZUKU AND DADZAWA AND PAPAMIC.

SOME HCS FOR THIS FIC-

TFTM IZUKU AND AIZAWA

DEAF HIZASHI

HE /THEY HIZASHI

INSOMIAC MIDORIYA 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway now for actual authors note 

thx for reading this so far its just a mess around fic lmao 

chap 2 will be out asap

ty bye

words- 740