A chance..?

PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW- USE OF DEADNAME, IMPLIED ABUSE, MISGENDERING AND TICING 

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIZAWA'S POV-

'Problem child..?'

I was in complete shock of who opened the door I just stare analysing my student. He was wearing a white T-shirt with black long sleeves underneath and a pair of black joggers. The thing that caught my attention was the the small cuts on his fingers and the blossoming bruise peaking out on his pale collarbone.

'Uhm Sensei's.. what are you doing here? Not to be rude of course I-i didn't mean it like t-that I'm sorry!' His student quickly takes a small step back his shoulders tensing slightly. Hizashi seems to notice that I don't know what to say so he steps in for me. 'That's okay lil' listener we just heard some worrying noises and were wondering if your okay.' They say smiling at Midoriya. 

'Ah! Um- I- I'm fine s-sensei I don't know what you m-mean.' he stutters his emerald green eyes darting between us. 'Kid you know you can tell us anything if it has to do with school or not, were both here for you Midoriya.' I say my eyes not leaving his. His lips wobble slightly before he harshly bites down on it. 'P-please I'm F-fine really!' He says bringing his hands up defensively. 'Kid, I don't mean to pry but theirs a bruise and I'm just wondering how it got their.' I ask. His hand fly's up to the yellowy-blue mark on his collar bone

Automatically covering it. I think as I see my students eyes grow wide. 'I- Um I was um- training! before I left a-an-' He cuts himself of when his head snaps back shortly followed by a whistle and a click of his fingers

A nervous tic.

I had noticed Midoriya had had tried to suppress his tics at the start of the year and ticking when he thought no one was looking. 'Sorry I-I'm not making those noises on purpose I swear!' He practically begs. 'Woah, calm down sweetheart we don't mind and we believe you, you said you were training yes? I thought didn't have any physical training today, that's usually scheduled for Wednesdays.' My husband questions. He was approaching this carefully as to not shut him down straight away. 

'A-ah yes um, I- I train extra on Mondays and Fridays w-with my m-mentor.' He says. 'How come that's not on the system kid? I would've change your meal plan a-bit if I knew.' I say staring into my students eyes. They only show confusion, did he really not know it wasn't reported? 'Oh he told me you k-knew and we had your full permission- I wouldn't had gone otherwise I-I promise I'm sorry!' He apologizes again. 'Kid its fine its not your fault who's your ment-' I get cut of to his phone ringing. He digs for it in his pocket. 'S-sorry I have to take this.' He says before lifting the phone up to his ear. 

Suddenly a voice blares through the phone. 'Midoriya Izumi!  Where is my money!' His name was Izuku what did he mean Izum..

Oh...

oh god..

'Sir I-i don't get payed till 8 a-and I-i wont have enough till t-then.' He mumbles seeming like he almost forgot his teachers were in front of him. 

What the actual fuck. 

'Quit stuttering young lady and I want double!' 'Y-yes Sir I'll-' He's cut of to his head snapping back followed by a whistle and a click of his fingers. His head jerks back again but he quickly covers his mouth with his hands. 'I expect the money in my bank by 8 o'clock on the fucking dot you understand Izumi?' His hands move away from his mouth and he opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. 'Answer me when I'm fucking speaking to you!' The voice booms through the phone. 'Yes sir.' His voice sounds distant. Disorientated even. The other end is dead silent. Nobody dares to speak. 

Slowly Midoriya pulls the phone away from his ear and takes a step back into the doorway. 'I-I've got t-to go I'm s-sorry.' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZUKU POV~

'I-I've got t-to go I'm s-sorry.' I say before stepping back into my apartment and reaching for the door handle. I shut the door but before it can fully close there's a foot in the door keeping it open slightly. Oh god they're mad. I flinch back on instinct, feeling tears fill my eyes. 'Kid.' Aizawa sensei says. I can feel his gaze on me. I don't dare to look up. That just makes it worse. 'Izuku please' He begs. I look up to meet his gaze. He doesn't look angry his soft black eyes meeting mine. (NOT LIKE THAT U CREEEPS) 

'Sensei I- I cant' I say looking down at the floor where his foot is still planted. He sighs and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a piece of paper and starts writing something down. 'Here kid call me if you need me, I don't care what time it is, or what you need just talk to me.' He says placing the piece of paper into my scarred hand. 'I want you to text me later so I know your alright, Is that okay Izuku?' He asks. 'Y-yes s-sensei that should b-be fine.' I say before taking a step into my apartment and continuing. 'I've r-really got to go but thanks for your concerns.' I say before closing the door.

I slide down the chipped door and stare at the paper in my hands. 

Could this really be                

A chance..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORDS- 942

THX FOR READING CHAPTER 2 LOVE YALL

IDK WHAT TO PUT HERE LOL

LIVE LAUGH LOVE DADZAWA.

ALSO POOR IZU

LIKE MY POOR BB BOY