𝐢𝐢. 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌.

december, 2019
❝ without our help. ❞

"WELL

"WELL...WHAT SHOULD we do ?"

Beomgyu asks as the four members stand near the beverages table, watching other the two completely ignore each other's prescence as they're getting their makeup retouched for their duo shoot.

"It's hard," Yeonjun ponders as he watches Lou and Taehyun pass emotionless looks at each other everytime their gazes happen to meet.

"Because they're practically the same person." Soobin finishes, the members nodding along.

Two days. That's how long Taehyun and Lou have been managing a very strict, business-only almost, relationship. It started at the recording studio that day, and Taehyun kept messing up the lyrics to the song, and because Lou was already on edge due to struggling herself, she snapped at him in the recoding room. She burst through the door, completely startling the younger, and started yelling at him about how he should've practiced more.

Taehyun was hurt at first, before becoming upset when she too, kept messing up her parts of the song. However, he didn't yell at her, instead he kept a steady glare on her throughout the whole day. They've been quiet with each other ever since, and it's obvious why.

They're both stubborn people, and struggle with apologies.

"Noona is supposed to apologise first though, right ?" Kai inquires, looking to his hyungs for confirmation.

Yeonjun nods, knowing she was in the wrong. "And I know she wants to, she just doesn't know how."

"So I ask- wait," the three turn to Beomgyu, who was suddenly staring wide-eyed ahead. "They're talking ?"

Their heads whip forward, watching intently as they realise the conversation seemed serious due to the look on their faces. It was easy to tell that Lou, who seemed to have been doing most of the talking, was struggling with her words as she was using her hands a lot more than usual.

"Do you think..." Soobin trails off as they watch and wait for some sore of indication that the two made up.

They watched, and after maybe ten more minutes of serious faces, a small smile breaks out onto Taehyun's face, the older girl mirroring him, along with a gentle side-hug.

"Woah...and without our help ?" Yeonjun gapes.

Soobin let's out a sigh of relief, glad the dorm and car won't be filled with a thick and tense atmosphere anymore.

"Without our help." the proud leader smiles at his two members.