chp 1.

Jiros POV

It was the 3rd class of the day, and Kaminari was talking to Kirishima by the doorway. I was sitting by Ashido, Yaoyorozu, and Hagakure they were going on about shopping I think, I'm not sure I was staring into Kaminari's direction spacing out and spinning a pen in my hand. "Jiro!" I hear someone yelling "Yeah?" I say"Why are you looking at Kaminari?" I hear Ashido say "NO- just spacing out," I say whipping my head in her direction "Mhmm then why is your face red? You like him don't you?" she leans on my desk with her hands under her chin with a facial expression that's like "Tell me EVERYTHING". I roll my eyes and look at the whiteboard, All Might seems to be late today, I look at the clock, he's 15 minutes late. Suddenly the door swings open and Principal Nezu walks in, clearing his throat before announcing, "Unfortunately, All Might has had something unexpected come up, we couldn't get a substitute on such short notice. You all may spend this period in the commons. Take note that the commons are still monitored so don't think you can just leave or do anything inappropriate. Behave as heroes in training would." He left his announcement at that and left I looked towards the door and Kaminari was pumping his fist in the air. I get up and push my chair in, Midoriya is sitting down and muttering something Ida and Uraraka walk toward him, and Kirishima walks to Bakugo, most of the class is paired up with their friends talking about what they're doing for the free period. Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Ashido, and Tsu are in a group talking about something by the whiteboard, everyone seems to be walking out of the room with their friends Bakugo and Kirishima head out first Ojiro, Sato, and Sero head out next Shoji, Koda, and Tokoyami after them. Aoyama walks out sparkly ✨. Mineta walks out alone (not many people wanna hang out with him). The girls huddle around me Ashido puts her hands on my shoulders and we walk to Kaminari "What are you guys doing?" I say a bit more annoyed "Hey Jiro" Kaminari says to me with a big smile "Hey idiot" I say crossing my arms. Ashido slowly backs away, I know what she's doing, it's not going to work.

"So..." Kaminari says looking at the floor and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know if you want to hang out with me you could just say so right?" I say sitting on a desk by the door

"Do you maybe wanna hang out with me for free period Jiro?.." Kaminari says looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yeah sure why not," I say

Paragraph 2

Kaminari and I walk out of the classroom, I hear the girls whispering something but I ignore it. "So what do you wanna do?" Kaminari asks

"I don't know you're the one who wanted to hang out with me," I say with a bit of a chuckle Kaminari stops and thinks for a moment well I lean against the wall

"Maybe we can get lunch earlier? since All Might's class is before lunch?" Kaminari says looking at me with a happy look.

"you're just hungry huh?" I say starting to walk down the hallway

"Y-yeah.." He says rubbing his neck and following me "Come on let's go get food" He smiles and jogs to catch up with me. His stupid smile is cute- We get to the lunch room we see Eri and Mr. Aizawa sitting at a table, he must not have a class right now so he's taking Eri to get lunch. Kaminari bumps me with his shoulder "You HAVE to be hungry we haven't eaten in like 4 hours" Kaminari says, my face turns a bit of a pink color

"Yeah, I guess I am a bit," I say looking at the ground.

"why are you looking at the ground?" he asks me with a concerned look on his face

"Because I can" I cross my arms, "just... let's go get Hyim

word count 690. this chapter took longer than i expected I haven't watched MHA since September 2022 so- sorry if some things don't make sense imma watching it again after this chapter

( my friend helped me! so some credit to her!! )

hey yall so im not gonna finish this book im not the best at Jiro bc irl im vary blushy like Ochako so im sorry i can try if ppl like it but idk