17- healing

liked by sophieblack and 5 762 othersteatoktalk phoebe wolfhard has been spotted with her ex girlfriend sophie black on one of her best friend's party

teatoktalk phoebe wolfhard has been spotted with her ex girlfriend sophie black on one of her best friend's party. people who were there told us that they saw sophie kissing phoebe's forehead. there have been rumors about jack and phoebe's possibly romantic relationship but the whole time we just didn't notice that phoebe is in love with sophie. are you guys happy that they're back together? is sophie okay with dating a cheater? we will update u guys on this whole thing!!

view all 2,356 comments

emmaevans you know nothing about it! grow up and live ur life, she's a minor! it's weird to make some shit up about people u don't know. sophie is a bitch and everyone should know it! phoebe would never date her again so mind ur own business.

user1 leave her alone. we don't know anything

user66 i wanted her to be with jack :(
—> user2 wtf girl let's not ship real people that's weird, we don't know if it's real

lunasmith this is goofy, leave her finally alone. she is just a kid!

baileybass leave my girl alone, you don't know what actually happened!! also calling phoebe cheater? girl you know better than that.
—> user2 i want the bailey to my phoebe :(

user5 isn't it kind of weird that sophie said those mean things about her on the livestream like two months ago and now she's kissing phoebe's forehead?
—> user78 i think it's all a rumor.

*  *  *

Jack's pov

"Are you sure she kissed her?" Grace asked.

Jack, Grace, Mason and Devyn were sitting in his room. Jack had his head on Grace's leg and she was stroking his hair and calming him.

"I say this for the tenth time! They were kissing!" Jack said in annoyed tone.

"Jack, bro, she was all over you, are you sure she would do that?" Mason looked at him blankly.

"For real! Especially with her ex? The ex who said she was an addict, a psychopath and a cheater?" Devyn said surprisingly.

Jack sat down and looked offended, "Are you all on her side?"

"Of course not. But we don't know the whole story. And she is trying to call and text you all day. You don't want to have it explained to you?" Grace said.

"What if I'm right? Maybe she didn't even like me and she already got bored of me so she decided to pay me back by giving her a kiss? Even when I came, she didn't tear herself away and continued kissing her." Jack said with tears in his eyes.

"I don't think she is that kind of person. That's why you have to write her and find out what it actually was. You love her, right?" Devyn said and took his hand in hers.

"Okay ugh." Jack sighed.

They all smiled at each other.

"I will text her, but not now. I still need some time to think." he said and put his head in Grace's lap again.

"I'm proud of you." Grace said and continued to stroke his hair.

i love jack and grace's sibling friendship. they remind me so much of me and my brother, oh god how i miss him ☹️
i hope u like this chapter and i'm so sorry for making u guys cry!! <33