𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 stevie notices, how silent it was. and for a moment, she thought that she was dead. she thought that the weight of the ceiling falling on her had crushed her to death. and at first, that had brought her some sort of peace. but then she remembered all the people that she had cared about. . . she had remembered her mother and how she would react to losing her daughter. the silence was quickly replaced with ringing, it being so loud that she was sure that her head was gonna explode. next came the pain, it being so unbearable that stevie had to suck in a breath to minimize it.

the carpenter girl slowly opened up her eyes, only to notice that she was still consumed in darkness. she went to go move, but another wave of pain shot through her body. it started from her toes, went up to her nose, and back down to her toes again. she couldn't exactly pinpoint where the pain was coming from, but she knew that it was because of the piece of debris that was on top of her. a weird part of her was grateful that she had landed on her back and not in a weird position under all the pieces of rubble. she could be in a much more uncomfortable position. she sucked in another breath when she felt another wave a pain appear, a whimper vibrating in her throat.