Chapter 1

Dean slams the door to the Impala, in which he named baby. "You sure your ready, Sammy?"
"Yes, Dean I'm not a kid and we've gone to a new school a million times. You've got to quit asking me that" Sam sighs, grabbing his backpack, and slinging over his shoulder.
"Alright, alright. It's just, this is a big school compared to others."
"Yeah, okay Dean. Come on, we're gonna be late, let's go get our schedules" Sam says , rushing Dean to go.
"Fine."

They walk up to the school, CreekRidge High. It was a high school, in the middle of Kansas, where John, there father, had just moved his three sons, Sam, Dean, and Adam.
Since Adam had taken the bus, he was already in the office, and Sam and Dean met him there . "Hey, Sam, Dean, Adam." The office woman nods at them, handing them a schedule. "Thank you" they all say, and walk into the hall. "What class do you guys have first?" Adam says, breaking the silence thag had lasted a few seconds. "Math" Dean groans, "Law studies!" Sam says excitedly, "well I have English . See you guys!" Adam says , walking off in the other direction. Sam and Dean part there ways as well, and go to there separate classes.

——

Sam walks into his class, just in time. "Welcome!" The teacher says, it's the first day of school so everybody is standing to the side, waiting for there seating arrangements.
"I'm Professor Rufus, and as you already know, it's the first day, however, I must assign your seats. You might have already noticed, there's a few sophomores, and seniors in here, even though this is mainly a junior class." He explains, then walks to his desk, looking at a paper. "Alright, I will be giving you your seats now. Sam Winchester, first desk in the front row please." He says, and Sam starts to go. "Now, hold on , not yet. You guys move after I'm done. Anways, next to him, I will have Charlie Bradbury. In the next row, Micheal Cott, and Lucifer Novak." He continues on with names, and when he's finished, everybody goes to their respective seats. "Hello, your really tall. Uh, I'm Charlie, Charlie Bradbury." The young readheaded girl greets him. "Sam, Winchester." He  replies, shaking Charlie's hand. When he's about to get his stuff out, somebody walks up to him. "Hello, I'm Abaddon." The girl says, and shoots Charlie a look. Charlie looks down in fear. "Welcome to the school, I didn't see you last year, so, assuming your new." She says with a grin. "Word of advice, don't talk to Bradbury here." She says " uhm, alright then? I think I'll decide that myself." Sam says confused, and Abaddon just says "suit yourself" and walks towards Charlie, she smacks Charlie's books off her desk, whispering "Fag." Charlie gives her a glare, and picks the books up. "Sorry about that." Charlie says, "I'm lesbian. I was kinda outed last year and she doesn't really like it. And I understand if you don't wanna talk to me now."
"Uhm, yeah no. Sorry.." Charlie starts to look upset

"I'm still gonna talk to you :)" Sam says, with
A chuckle.
"Really? That's great!" Charlie says, now smiling again.

——
When the second bell rings, Dean arrives in his math class, where everybody got to pick seats for the day. He notices there's only one seat left, next to a slightly black haired guy with blue eyes. So, he goes to sit. The boy glances over at him, then looks back up at the teacher. "Okay class, I'm Mrs. Terry, and right now your in my math class." The older woman says suddenly, " Your sitting wherever you want currently, but don't screw it up, or I will not hesitate to move you and make you work on one thing the whole period." She adds on, sternly . " now , introduce yourself to the person next you you." "hey, Dean Winchester." He holds out a hand to the younger guy. He hesitantly takes his hand to shake, "Castiel ,
Novak." He greets back. And they turn back to the teacher whom starts to talk again.
Eventually, by the end of the class, Castiel and Dean had became friends.

——

At lunch time, Charlie invites Sam to her table.

Sam and Charlie walk over to the table, seeing two other girls sit there. Sam sits next to Charlie, across from the others. He recognized the blonde one from his second period.
"Hey guys!" Charlie says excitedly, "this is Sam. He's new here."
The blonde one looks up, "no way." she says, "wait.." Sam says, "Jo?" He remembers.
"Hey Samuel." She smiles
"You guys know each other?" Charlie says, confused.
"Yeah, there father was a friend of my moms." Jo says.
"Alright, well I'm Meg, Meg Masters" the brunette one says, sticking a hand out for Sam to shake, He shakes her hand back.
As they all start to talk, they notice somebody standing behind them. Charlie turns around, "hello, Castiel." She says, "what's up?" "Do you mind if uh I sit here? My tables a little chaotic today." He says , looking at Charlie.
"No, not at all!" Charlie says with a smile.
Then, Dean walks up to him.
"Hey, Sammy." Dean says, sitting next to Sam.
"Seriously? I don't supervision, Dean" Sam says annoyed that his older brother insists to sit next to him.
"Oh but you do." He says with a grin
"Jerk"
"Bitch"
Charlie speaks up, "is he your brother or something?"
"Yeah, that's Dean." Sam answers, and Dean says "hello."
"Hi Dean!" Jo greets
"Jo!"
After a while of talking and eating, the bell rings, and they go there separate ways.

————-
I FORGOT HOW HARD IT WAS TO WRITE A NON TEXTING STORY AFTER WRITING ONE FOR SO LONG. AND ESPECIALLY WITH AO MANY WORDS.
IM ALMPST AT A THOUSAND WORDS I WROTE TBIS LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO HELP.. IM STOPPING AT WXACTLY A THOUSAND WORDS BECAUSE IM SOO COOLLLL? OK BYEEEE😻😻