Thanksgiving. 😭📝

I'm only there for the food on thanksgiving. But one day some guy named Jaques Mingle Matrnaugth Quandale Michael B. Jordan Jamatrious Stingy Dwane the Rock Johnson Jamatrious the Third White-Man-Of-All-Things Henry Joe Mama Edwardo Timmy Jimmy Monicals Long John Silver decided to steal all the food. I was angry that I wanted to drop kick Jaques Mingle Matrnaugth Quandale Michael B. Jordan Jamatrious Stingy Dwane the Rock Johnson Jamatrious the Third White-Man-Of-All-Things Henry Joe Mama Edwardo Timmy Jimmy Monicals Long John Silver.

You best believe that I was not gonna let that slide. So I started chasing that man with my hyper-drive-infinity-gauntlet-411111111111111 trillion giga chad powered lazer gun. He was screaming at me yelling out a language I couldn't understand and then a massive turkey appeared out of no where and stared at me. I asked the guy who stole my thanksgiving food what happened and then the turkey said in a menacing deep voice, "you are both chosen to fight to the death, because you both are not grateful enough, one will leave." Then we both got sucked up into oblivion and appeared on a battlefield. I was confused but then a scythe appeared in my hands and the person who stole my food had a katana. We started fighting eachother and then I stopped and asked, "wait... why can't you eliminate us?" The turkey looked around nervously and said, "Fair point." Both me and the guy then were in a big fight with the big turkey. I went to slash his right wing but the turkey blasted me to the wall. The guy next to me started flailing his arms and then started to kick the Turkey but the turkey scoffed and then smashed him with his foot. I felt anger in my eyes and veins. I picked up the scythe and started running towards the 26 ft. Turkey and started to attack the big turkey but the turkey just stood there bored. I noticed I still had my hyper-drive-infinity-gauntlet-411111111111111 trillion giga chad powered lazer gun. I aimed it at the turkey and pulled on the trigger.

A big smokey, steamy, good smell entered my nose. HOLY COW! There was a big turkey meal! But I remembered the man who got crushed by the big turkey was dying. I cried while he told me his name. I then closed his eyes and buried him with a shovel and put down a grave stone with his name on it. I went home and solved world hunger. I sat in my room and thought about the events that happened. I therefore was thankful for everything I had.

                   Moral of the story, be grateful for everything you have.