035*

❛ ━━・❪NSFW- dubcon!❫ ・━━ ❜

It's been hours since that moment at the pathway, I'm not entirely sure what would've happened if Shikadai didn't interrupt what Kawaki was about to say.

I now stand in front of a river looking at the ethereal bioluminescence in the water strung on the plants and under the scales of the fish that swam past and the small flying bugs that had the different colours of the rainbow illuminating them in the deep night sky as the only other light source was coming from the full moon, the time was now midnight.

I walked awa from the campsite trying to find some peace of mind of wanting to find out what Kawaki and I are going to be talking about next time we walk with each other alone. I wonder if he's going to initiate anything with me. As much as I want to initiate something with him first, I just can't. I'm too nervous to even try anything with him because I'm scared I'm going to make a fool out of myself.

I head the rustling of something behind me making my breath catch in my throat. I hesitantly turn around in fear of what was making it's way towards me. I let out an exhale of breath when I see Kawaki making his way towards me, his face illuminated by the light making a glow set upon his slightly tan features and not to mention that his piercings have a a reflection of the gold glow of the fireflies flying around us.

"I thought you were a monster," I say with a joking smile.

"Well that wouldn't of been good," He replies standing only inches from me as I let out a giggle while I slightly cover my mouth.

"Well of course not," I say looking at his eyes.

The world went as if silent as Kawakis hand had risen up to grasp mine and put the top of my to his lips making a heat rise to my pale cheeks that were illuminated in the night. He sets my hand back down but moves slightly closer to me making the inch only gap close further as his body was now almost touching mine.

His hand makes it's way to cup the flesh that was my in the middle of my neck and face. His fingers were long enough to even slightly grasp the back of my neck but that wasn't the problem now. No. There is no problem at all. I'm just blushing like a teenage girl while his thumb drags across my bottom lip and I let a shaky breath as I always would when he'd do that to me.

His other hand snakes his way around my waist and pulls me too his chest making me grip his shoulders in reaction making him let out a smirk making a shoot of heat flow through my body as I can feel a dampness form in my underwear. He pulls me closer to him and lowers his head down as our noses almost touch.

"Princess, I love you," He says softening his gaze.

"I lo-"

"I have come for your answer," I hear Katsushikkis voice making me flinch against Kawaki and looking over to the Ōtsutsuki.

My eyes start to well up in tears at his arrival. Knowing that I had no way to refuse going with him. If I didn't go with him he'd hurt everyone I love, including Kawaki and I can't let that happen. I hesitantly break away from Kawaki as a broken and confused expression makes way on his face.

"Why are you crying?" He says with his breathing speeding up. 

"I'm sorry," I say with a choke in my voice as I make my way to stand next to the manipulating Ōtsutsuki.Katsushikki holds me by his side by wrapping his arm around my waist to keep me secure to him as we back way into a portal. 

"Kawaki!" I yell after him but Katsushikki has vines canopping over Kawaki strangling him to the floor.

"Y/N! I'LL FIN-"