1. < Sing to your Hearts Content >

PROLOGUE

"TECCHOU!" A women's Voice shouted threw out the Pent House as Tecchou was still Asleep Curled up in the Sheets to stay Warm and Cozy.

"OMG TECCHOU COME HERE" a Women that was a child's Height Came Busting threw the door she had A Pinkish Red Hair colour and her Hair was in a Ponytail With a Flower clip Holding it.

"What.." Tecchou Mumbled Pulling the Sheets above his Head so the Sun from the Door the Women Broke down Doesn't make him Less Sleeper.

"YOUR GOING TO JAPAN TODAY" the Women who is "teruko" said Teruko was Tecchou's Manager. Currently Tecchou was In Australia Singing his Album song "Snow and Blossoms"

"I'm coming.." Tecchou Yawned Getting up and Getting dressed while teruko grabbed her and his Suit case Waiting for the limo to come and take them to the airport.

"Japan here we come.." Tecchou Said Mumbling.

"Jouno a New Singer is going to appear in Japan today

"Jouno a New Singer is going to appear in Japan today." a Voice said Walking closing to the Blind man as he Was Eating his Breakfast "Really Tachihara? What's their Name"

The Male Jouno said Finishing Chewing on His Toast and taking a sip out of his tea "plum Blossoms" The Manager known as Tachihara says as he reads the iPad On Latest News.

"Well Is it a Male or Female?" The blind man says Taking a Final Sip from his Tea and Then Taking a Bite out of his Toast again "a Male" Tachihara Says Looking up as Jouno finishes his Breakfast.

Words : 254
Enjoy!