Chapter 29

I smelt Sebastian's scent before I even opened my eyes. The cedar and sandalwood made me feel at home and cosy. I tried to snuggle more into the smell making Sebastian chuckle.

My eyes opened slowly as I saw him looking down at me smiling. He was laying next to me in my hospital bed with his legs crossed and a book in his hands.

I stretched really big before realizing that I was actually in a hospital bed. I shot up quickly making Sebastian almost drop his book.

"Whoa, Love, are you okay?" He checked me over. "Should I get the doctor?"

I noticed my vision was a bit off and reached up to my left eye to feel that it was wrapped up.

"Don't scratch at it. The doctors just wanted to wrap it for a little bit since it began bleeding again."

"Hospital wing..?" I asked him.

"No, Saint Mungo's. Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What level?" I asked quickly.

"Four. You were right, they put you next too Anne." He point to the other side of me and when I looked Anne was fast asleep in her bed.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you."

"No no, it's okay. Being a good friend to her is never going to make me mad at you. In fact I'm not sure what would make me mad at you."

Sebastian took my hand and kissed it softly. I felt my face get hot as I looked around for people that would be likely to yell at us.

Sebastian chuckled and then leaned forward giving me a soft peck on the lips. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I just had the best sleep ever."

"I have heard that 48 hours of sleeping will do that."

I sighed, "I need to stop going into a comma."

Sebastian smiled and kissed the side of my head. "It's okay, I'll wait by your side every time."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he spoke to me. The way he was being so sweet made me almost forget about what had happened to me.

"We're they able to tell how many time?" I felt like like I had to ask.

"They think around 7 times. They did all they could. But you might have headaches for a few days. Maybe sore joints." I felt his hand rubbing my back.

I leaned my head on his chest as he laid back in the bed. He hummed softly for a little bit, "perhaps, When you feel a little better, I can help you feel better another way-"

I smacked his chest quickly before he said too much. He laughed and wrapped both arms around me. "I bet you are blushing right now."

"Shut up..." I whispered hiding my face in his shirt.

_______

Little feel good chapter