Chapter 65

Chapter 65

... VERY EXPLICIT ...

As we kiss with abandon, Alexander's hands work their way to the hem of my shirt, his fingers teasing the soft skin of my stomach. With a slow, deliberate movement, he pulls the fabric up and over my head, leaving me in only my bra. His eyes darken with desire as he takes in the sight before him.

Without a word, I help him remove his shirt, and our bare skin comes into contact. His touch is like fire against my skin, igniting a flame within me that I can't control. I run my hands over his chest, feeling the ripple of his muscles beneath my fingertips.

We move in unison, helping each other to remove the rest of our clothing until we're both almost naked. Alexander's lips are back on my neck, his hands moving to undo the clasp of my bra. With one smooth motion, he frees my breasts, his mouth instantly latching onto one of my nipples.

I let out a moan, arching my back in pleasure as he continues to suck and tease me with his tongue. His hands travel lower, finding their way to the waistband of my panties. With a wicked grin, he slowly pulls them down, baring me completely to his hungry gaze.

His lips find their way to my neck, and I let out a soft moan. The sensation of his mouth on my skin is so intimate, so sensual, that it feels almost overwhelming. My fingers tangle in his hair, pulling him closer, and I feel him smile against my skin.

As his hands roam over my curves, I feel a jolt of pleasure shoot through my body. His touch is so electrifying, so passionate, that I can barely contain myself. I want him, all of him, and I know that he wants me too.

I feel a wave of desire wash over me, as Alexander's eyes rake over my body. His gaze is filled with hunger and I can't help but feel a sense of power knowing that I am the one who's causing it. His fingers dip between my legs, exploring my wetness as he brings his mouth back to mine.

Our lips meet in a fiery kiss, tongues tangling in a dance of desire. I can feel Alexander's hardness pressing against me, and I know that I want him inside me. Urgency takes over as we move together, our bodies in perfect rhythm. His movements are precise and deliberate, each thrust sending me higher and higher until I'm on the verge.

As we lay here, our bodies moving in unison, I am lost in the moment, completely consumed by the sensations coursing through me. It's as if the world around us fades away, and there is only Alexander and me, entwined in a passionate embrace.

The climax comes crashing over me, sending me spiraling into ecstasy. I cry out Alexander's name as waves of pleasure wash over me, and I feel him shudder against me, finding his release as well.

We collapse onto the bed, breathless and spent, our bodies still entwined. I am filled with a sense of bliss and contentment, knowing that I am in the arms of the man I love.

Alexander looks into my eyes, his gaze filled with tenderness. "I love you, Amelia," he whispers, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, Alexander," I reply, my heart overflowing with emotion. In that moment, I realize that I am exactly where I want to be, in the arms of the man who has captured my heart completely.

We hold each other close, our bodies intertwined as we bask in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I feel safe and cherished, knowing that Alexander loves me unconditionally. My mind drifts to thoughts of the future, wondering what adventures and challenges lie ahead for us.

As we lay there, I realize that I never want to leave this moment. I want to stay in this bubble of happiness forever. But I know that reality will eventually catch up to us, and we'll have to face whatever comes our way.

With a contented sigh, I snuggle closer to Alexander, his arms wrapping around me protectively. "I'm so glad I have you," I whisper, nuzzling into his chest.

He kisses the top of my head. "I'm never going to let you go, Amelia. You're mine, and I'll always protect you."

I close my eyes, feeling his words wash over me like a warm embrace. I know that we'll face challenges and obstacles in the future, but as long as we have each other, we can overcome anything. I know that I am his again, and never would I ever go back to Lucas.

"Well youre going to let me go for a few minutes... I really have to pee, and change my clothes" i say to him with a grin. He laughs and let go of me.