Prologue

No One's POV
(Y/M/N): You're mother's name
(Y/F/N): You're father's name.
Today was a tragic day for a 10-year-old boy named (Y/N) (L/N) and time was running out for the poor boy as he had an accident because he saved his friend from a speeding car.

The driver of the car didn't stop to help them and drove off as if nothing happened. (Y/N)'s parents were devasted by this before they rushed straight into the hospital, leaving their workplaces.

In the hospital bed. (Y/N) was badly injured but then he was unconscious for a while now.
(Y/N) are a big Legends of Chima fan and he was sad that the show is only at season 3 with upcoming episodes then he made fanfictions about Chima on the internet.

Now it was only a matter of time before his life faded slowly.

3 days later. (Y/N) became conscious but couldn't speak and then his parents visited him but sadly things didn't last.

"Are you two (Y/N)'s parents?" The doctor inquires while holding a clipboard in his hands.
"Yes, we are, doctor" (Y/N)'s mother answered while a single tear rolled down her face.
"I have bad news for you" When the doctor said to them. (Y/N)'s parents frowned as (Y/M/N) begin to weep in tears,
"Your son is not going to make it"
The doctor told them, frowning at them.
"No...No...Doctor...I...How much time does my son have?" (Y/F/N) stammered as his tears were threatening to spill.
"He only has...24 hours left" the Doctor answered while looking at his wristwatch.
"Excuse me for a second...I have other patients to attend to" The Doctor left, leaving (Y/N)'s parents there and his mother burst into tears.

But little did (Y/N) know. He will begin a new life but his appearance is will be completely changed.
Soon (Y/N) will experience his new life in his favorite show called Legends of Chima.