No, it's a 'get out of my car'.

Angela lay face up on her bed, her eyes puffy from crying for hours on end. She had had cold meetings with people in the past but at least they tried to mask their dislike for her. She'd been living with this person she had come to recognize as her cousin and the most reaction she'd gotten from her new 'roomie' was the occasional cold glare.

Since the day she'd opened the door for Angela the day she arrived she had pretended Angela didn't exist.

She hadn't even been cordial enough to tell Angela her name, which she thought was beyond rude and whenever she asked for something to eat, she would just act like she hadn't heard her. If she didn't know how to cook, she was sure her 'host' would have left her to starve.

She'd called Joseph every night to talk to him and the topic came up one night but he'd just said Angela was overreacting and told her maybe she just wasn't used to sharing her space. She'd scoffed and said regardless that was no way to treat a guest and seeing as Joseph had no more advice for her regarding her current situation, moved to other lighter topics.

She turned to check the time on her phone, which lay charging on the nightstand in her temporary room. When she saw it was nearly three in the morning, she decided sleep was the best option for her. At least, she could escape from her problems, even if was just for a little while.

Her dreams were plagued with images off the last day she saw her dad. The hidden panic in her father's eyes as she drove away that morning. He had tried to mask it but she knew him well enough to know when he was pretending. Something had happened, something very bad and she had no idea what it was. After tossing and turning for what felt like forever she finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

*****

The next day, she was awakened by a persistent knock on her door. Surprised to hear the noise Angela easily got out of bed, her curiosity getting the better of her. When she opened the door, she couldn't hold back the shocked expression from making an appearance as she looked back at the ice-cold eyes of her cousin.

"Get in the shower. Your stylists will be here soon" she growled, and she turned to leave.

She stood there confused for a beat before she regained her composure, "What stylists? And why do they have to be here by six in the morning?"

But rather than getting an answer, the only response she heard was the door down the hall slam shut.

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she murmured as she went in to get ready.

By the time she was almost done with her makeup her cousin walked in with about two other women. One of them was shorter than the other, she had a short curvy figure, brown impatient eyes, short auburn that graced her shoulder and a quickness about her that spoke of efficiency while the other one seemed more relaxed.

She had a tall slim figure, long reddish brown hair and soft facial features, her dark brown eyes held a softness that reminded her of Joseph. Her heart clenched as she remembered him, but she kept the emotion from her face. Both held bags full of makeup and a scrutinizing look as they examined her barely painted face.

"That's her" her cousin said as she pointed at Angela barely looking at her.

The shorter of the women walked up to her and held her face in her hands, turning her head from left to right before shaking her head.

"This cannot do" the shorter woman said as she turned to her partner. Angela caught the hint of a French accent in her voice. The taller woman, noticing Angela's unease gave her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, for barging in dear. My name's Allissa and this is my partner, Brittney" Brittney made no response to her partner's introduction and instead rummaged her makeup purse for something Angela would rather not have on her face.