Book Collab

It's me again, i'm looking for someone to collab with to write one of my books. I have a great book idea and I'm looking for someone to help me with it. It doesn't really matter who you or where you are from but i'm going to give everyone a chance to at least try for the spot if you are interested. I'll give you the synopsis of the book and you will write the first chapter of the book.

the name of the book is Roe and it is black teen fiction.

Roe Anderson has been at the receiving end of a lot of things, nasty comments about her colour, the fist of her stepfather, the death of her mother and her dying sister. Forced to find a job to provide for their lacking household, Roe is employed by bad boy Axel Davilla's parents but what happens when a simple work relationship turns into something more complicated.

This is the synopsis of the book. I don't know if anyone is going to write this but if you do, send the chapter to this email: ladyc15.2000@gmail.com or you can put it in your book and tag me. Anyone is convenient but this book will be going out in the ending of May alongside the sequel to Eva Black.

Thanks.

And thank you for 300 followers and we are almost at 600k reads.