Chapter-1: A Girl Under A Cherry Tree

A girl all alone...

Playing with her doll under a cherry tree...

Her name is Hiachi. She hasn't got much friends, but she doesn't mind that. She has her doll, after all. Her doll's name is Shaku. She likes to play with it all time. She hums when she plays with her doll, while butterflies fly around them.  "Hiachi! Oh, there you are! I was looking for you!" a lady said. Her name is Futaomote, who's Hiachi's mother. "Come, it's getting late, we need to go home!" she said as she hold Hiachi's hand. Then, they walked to their home. 

On their way to their home, Futaomote saw two person that whispering to each other's ear while looking to her and Hiachi. This people were their neighbours. They were probably gossiping about them. Futaomote acts like she didn't see anything and holds Hiachi more tightly. When they arrive to home, Hiachi walked to a corner and sit down at there. As she looked at her doll, Futaomote run front of the mirror and started to look at her reflection. "How pathetic you look like..." she told to herself. "I'm not a good mother, I'm not a normal person...I'm..." she stared at her reflection even more angrily. She shouted at her reflection and break the mirror. Hiachi jumped of fear and run to her mother. "Mother, are you okay!?" she asked nervously.  When she heared that, Futaomote burst into tears. She hugged her daughter tightly and said, "I'm sorry, Hiachi. I'm not a good mother!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

This is my first story. It's about my favourite game, "The Mimic" on Roblox. This game is kinda hard for me I could just finish chapter 1 and 2-

I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes and sorry for my mistakes about things that I write wrong about Hiachi, Shaku and Futaomote.

I hope you guys liked it  <3

Credits:

Picture: https://tr.pinterest.com/pin/881157483316074676/

Picture 2: https://tr.pinterest.com/pin/581175526927585518/

Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/6243699076/The-Mimic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------